Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Finding out a spec of a system

• Please log in to reply

g_raham

g_raham

• PipPip
  • 65 posts
What's the easiest way to find out the entire spec of a pc? Plus any additional info, such as: brand, model num...

Something more detailed than using device manager.

Thanks

Advertisements

StarHawk

StarHawk

• PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
Hi g_raham and welcome to Geeks to Go

That's a good question. I recommend Everest Home Edition. This program should answer all your questions. I also find Belarc Advisor useful, see http://www.belarc.co...e_download.html. it's not as detailed as Everest but does let you know if any windows updates are broken and need reinstalled. very cool

Hope this helps. :tazz:

g_raham

g_raham

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
Oh cool, the first link is exactly what i was looking for :tazz: and cheers for the additional program i'm sure it will come in handy one day.

Thanks alot