Can' t open any programs on my PC [Closed]
Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:30 PM
Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:38 AM
Download RogueKiller to your desktop
- Quit all running programs
- For Vista/Seven, right click -> run as administrator, for XP simply run RogueKiller.exe
- When prompted, type 2 and validate
- The RKreport.txt shall be generated next to the executable.
- If the program is blocked, do not hesitate to try several times. If it really does not work (it could happen), rename it to winlogon.exe
Download OTL to your Desktop
- Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- Select All Users
- Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
hklm\software\clients\startmenuinternet|command /64 /rs
- Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Post both logs
Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:01 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users