1. It says, Please wait while Windows configures JASC Paint Shop Photo Album 5.
2. The feature you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM or other removable disk that is not available. Insert the JASC Paint Shop Pro Studio Dell Edition disk and click OK. (I don't have the disk.)
3. The Path "1" cannot be found. Verify that you have access to this location and try again, or try to find the installation package "Studio MSI" in a folder in which you can install the product JASC Paint Shop Pro Studio Dell Edition.
4. Error 1706 - no valid source could be found for product Jasc Paint Shop Pro Studio Dell Edition. The Windows installer cannot continue.
5. Please wait while Windows configures JASC Paint Shop Pro Studio, Dell Edition.
Gathering required info.
I have to click on the the "X" or the "cancel" button at least 8 to 10 times to get rid of these annoying error messages. I have tried to uninstall JASC Paint Shop and then receive error message 1316A, not allowing me to do that either.
This all started when someone installed "Registry Mechanic" on my computer which he copied onto a USB from his own computer. He told me this has nothing to do with the error messages I'm receiving.
Can someone PLEASE help me remove these error messages in an easy way that will allow me to understand how to do this?
Mod Edit: Moved from Feedback forum to Applications forum.--ST
Edited by SweetTech, 14 January 2012 - 02:53 AM.