Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

programs wont start in services

• Please log in to reply

pablothegeek

pablothegeek

• Pip
  • 7 posts
helppppppp my com caught a vir and now its all gone wrong i can not use system restore it keeps saying system restore can not prot your com please reboot.I cannot get in to any file properties.sys services are not starting .like audio rpc firwall. please helpppppp

Advertisements

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
pablothegeek

Welcome to GeekstoGo.

The problem you have can only be dealt with in our Malware Forum as only qualified advisors, in malware, may asist you with this matter.
This ensures you receive the best help and advice.

Please go to this link and read carefully the instructions and then create a new topic in the Malware forum.
http://www.geekstogo...cleaning-guide/
When you have done so kindly post back on this thread to confirm you have posted in Malware and then with ONLY the link to your Malware topic.

When you do post in Malware, please do not use abbreviations such as vir(us) and pro(tect) etc.

Thank you and good luck with it

Edit
24 jan.
This matter now the subject of this thread in Malware
http://www.geekstogo...__fromsearch__1