Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hardware issues?

• Please log in to reply

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Time and date are OK.

Good news.

I forgot to launch the defrag last night... :blush:
How long might it take?

Depends on the capacity of the HDD and how bad the fragmentation, the reason why it was suggested you defrag yours overnight is because it may take many hours which can be better spent elsewhere.

Advertisements

Dark_Star_Qc

Dark_Star_Qc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
I have some work to do this morning, but I have to go out this afternoon. I could launch it then.

Will keep you posted.

Dark_Star_Qc

Dark_Star_Qc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
OK, about defragmentation: when I went to launch, I found out that my system is set up to automatically defrag once a week, with the last instance having run on January 25, 2012. I ran it anyways, but I fail to understand why PCPitstop brought that up as an issue??

Dark_Star_Qc

Dark_Star_Qc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
Here is the link for the PCPitstop scan after defrag:

PCPitstop

Still showing a problem in that area.......

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts
Go to Start then to Run
Type in compmgmt.msc and click Enter
On left side click on Disk Management
On right side you will see your hard drive.
Now I need you to take a screenshot and attach it to your next reply. Do the following to take a screenshot while the above is open and showing on your desktop.

Click on the ALT key + PRT SCR key..its on the top row..right hand side..now click on start...all programs...accessories...paint....left click in the white area ...press CTRL + V...click on file...click on save...save it to your desktop...name it something related to the screen your capturing... BE SURE TO SAVE IT AS A .JPG ...otherwise it may be to big to upload...
then after typing in any response you have... click on browse...desktop...find the screenshot..select it and click on the upload button...then on the lower left...after it says upload successful...click on add reply like you normally would.

Screenshot instructions courtesy of happyrock :thumbsup:

Dark_Star_Qc

Dark_Star_Qc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
OK, done...

Computer Management.jpg

P.S. I posted screenshots earlier... ;-)

Edited by Dark_Star_Qc, 31 January 2012 - 07:25 PM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts
Before I suggest anything further can I ask how the PC has been running!

Dark_Star_Qc

Dark_Star_Qc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
It's running fine!

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

It's running fine!

Happy to hear this ;)

A couple of final things for you to do and then if you are happy please let us know if you consider any issues resolved;

Tidy up the other data on your HDD, please follow the directions provided below starting with Autoruns;

http://technet.micro...ernals/bb963902

1: Extract the Autoruns Zip file contents to a folder.
2: Double-click the "Autoruns.exe".
3: Click on the "Everything" tab
4: Go to File then to Export As or Save in some versions.
5: Save AutoRuns.txt file to a known location like your Desktop.
6: Attach to your next reply.

2nd: Download and run TFC from http://www.geekstogo...ds&showfile=187 your computer should automatically re-boot on completion but if not do it manually.

Dark_Star_Qc

Dark_Star_Qc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
I tried following PCPitstop instructions for changing my IE browser settings for restricted sites, although I almost never use IE.

I think I screwed up... :(

Now, when I try to open IE, I get all these prompts:

1. "Scripts are usually safe. Do you want to allow scripts to run?" I have to click "Yes" 4-5 times.

Then it goes to:

2. "Do you want to allow software such as ActiveX controls and plug-ins to run?" Click yes again.

Then:

3. "A script is accessing some software (an ActiveX control) on this page which has been marked safe for scripting. Do you want to allow this?" So I press yes again.

And it comes back to:

4. "Scripts are usually safe. Do you want to allow scripts to run?" to which, again, I have to answer yes 4-5 times.

Then I'm O.K.... until I try to navigate and the whole process starts again.

I tried changing the restricted sites settings back to default in Internet Options, didn't work.

I then tried uninstalling IE9... and it did the same thing in IE8.

So I tried reinstalling IE9... and it's still doing it...

Edited by Dark_Star_Qc, 02 February 2012 - 05:13 PM.

Advertisements

Dark_Star_Qc

Dark_Star_Qc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
Here is the autorun text file... good luck!!! :o

"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\Wds\rdpwd\StartupPrograms" "" "" ""
+ "rdpclip" "" "" "File not found: rdpclip"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" ""
+ "Acer Assist Launcher" "Acer Assist Launcher" "Acer Inc." "c:\program files\acer assist\launcher.exe"
+ "Acer Empowering Technology Monitor" " " "" "c:\acer\empowering technology\sysmonitor.exe"
+ "Acer Product Registration" "Acer Product Registration" "Leader Technologies" "c:\program files\acer registration\ace1.exe"
+ "Adobe ARM" "Adobe Reader and Acrobat Manager" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\adobearm.exe"
+ "Adobe Reader Speed Launcher" "Adobe Acrobat SpeedLauncher" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\reader_sl.exe"
+ "Apanel" "" "" "File not found: C:\ACERSW\config\SetApanel.cmd"
+ "eDataSecurity Loader" "Acer eDataSecurity Management Loader" "Egis Incorporated" "c:\acer\empowering technology\edatasecurity\x86\edsloader.exe"
+ "MSC" "Microsoft Security Client User Interface" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft security client\msseces.exe"
+ "NvCplDaemon" "NVIDIA Display Properties Extension" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\nvcpl.dll"
+ "NvMediaCenter" "NVIDIA Media Center Library" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\nvmctray.dll"
+ "NVRaidService" "NVIDIA RAID Service English language" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\nvraidservice.exe"
+ "NvSvc" "NVIDIA Driver Helper Service, Version 163.91" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\nvsvc.dll"
+ "PCMMediaSharing" "" "" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer homemedia connect\kernel\dms\pcmmediasharing.exe"
+ "RtHDVCpl" "HD Audio Control Panel" "Realtek Semiconductor" "c:\windows\rthdvcpl.exe"
+ "StartCCC" "Catalyst® Control Center Launcher" "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc." "c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\core-static\clistart.exe"
+ "SunJavaUpdateSched" "Java™ Update Scheduler" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
+ "Windows Defender" "Windows Defender User Interface" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows defender\msascui.exe"
"C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup" "" "" ""
+ "Empowering Technology Launcher.lnk" "Acer eAP Launch Tool" "Acer Inc." "c:\acer\empowering technology\eaplauncher.exe"
"C:\Users\Linda\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup" "" "" ""
+ "DeskPins.lnk" "DeskPins application" "Elias Fotinis" "c:\program files\deskpins\deskpins.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "" "" ""
+ "Microsoft Windows Mail 7" "Windows Mail" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows mail\winmail.exe"
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" ""
+ "AutoStartNPSAgent" "NPSAgent" "Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd." "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\npsagent.exe"
+ "FileHippo.com" "FileHippo.com Update Checker" "FileHippo.com" "c:\program files\filehippo.com\updatechecker.exe"
+ "Google Update" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\users\linda\appdata\local\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "msnmsgr" "Windows Live Messenger" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\messenger\msnmsgr.exe"
+ "Sidebar" "Windows Sidebar" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows sidebar\sidebar.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows CE Services\AutoStartOnConnect" "" "" ""
+ "NeroMobileAd" "Nero Mobile Advertisment" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\nero\nero 7\nero mobile\neromobilead.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Filter" "" "" ""
+ "text/xml" "Microsoft Office XML MIME Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\office12\msoxmlmf.dll"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Handler" "" "" ""
+ "livecall" "Windows Live Messenger Protocol Handler Module" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8089.0726.dll"
+ "ms-help" "Microsoft® Help Data Services Module" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\help\hxds.dll"
+ "ms-itss" "Microsoft® InfoTech Storage System Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\information retrieval\msitss.dll"
+ "msnim" "Windows Live Messenger Protocol Handler Module" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8089.0726.dll"
+ "skype4com" "Skype for COM API" "Skype Technologies" "c:\program files\common files\skype\skype4com.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "7-Zip" "7-Zip Shell Extension" "Igor Pavlov" "c:\program files\7-zip\7-zip.dll"
+ "Carbonite" "Carbonite Explorer Extensions" "Carbonite, Inc." "c:\program files\carbonite\carbonite backup\carbonitense.dll"
+ "Cover Designer" "Cover Designer" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\nero\nero 7\nero coverdesigner\coveredextension.dll"
+ "EDSshellExt" "Acer eDataSecurity Management Explorer Shell Extension" "Egis Incorporated." "c:\acer\empowering technology\edatasecurity\x86\edsshellext.dll"
+ "EPP" "Microsoft Security Client Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft security client\shellext.dll"
+ "FileOpreation" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\ws_contextmenu.dll"
+ "NBShellHook Class" "Nero BackItUp" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\nero\nero 7\nero backitup\nbshell.dll"
+ "WinRAR" "" "" "c:\program files\winrar\rarext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "Carbonite" "Carbonite Explorer Extensions" "Carbonite, Inc." "c:\program files\carbonite\carbonite backup\carbonitense.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "MBAMShlExt" "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" "Malwarebytes Corporation" "c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "7-Zip" "7-Zip Shell Extension" "Igor Pavlov" "c:\program files\7-zip\7-zip.dll"
+ "EDSshellExt" "Acer eDataSecurity Management Explorer Shell Extension" "Egis Incorporated." "c:\acer\empowering technology\edatasecurity\x86\edsshellext.dll"
+ "EPP" "Microsoft Security Client Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft security client\shellext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\DragDropHandlers" "" "" ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\CopyHookHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "VPCHostCopyHook" "Virtual PC Host Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft virtual pc\vpcshexh.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "ACE" "ACE Context Menu" "" "c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\core-static\atiacmxx.dll"
+ "NvCplDesktopContext" "NVIDIA Display Properties Extension" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\nvcpl.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\Shellex\ColumnHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "PDF Shell Extension" "PDF Shell Extension" "Adobe Systems, Inc." "c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\pdfshell.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "MBAMShlExt" "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" "Malwarebytes Corporation" "c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamext.dll"
+ "NBShellHook Class" "Nero BackItUp" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\nero\nero 7\nero backitup\nbshell.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\DragDropHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "NBShellHook" "Nero BackItUp" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\nero\nero 7\nero backitup\nbshell.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers" "" "" ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers" "" "" ""
+ "Carbonite.Green" "Carbonite Explorer Extensions" "Carbonite, Inc." "c:\program files\carbonite\carbonite backup\carbonitense.dll"
+ "Carbonite.Partial" "Carbonite Explorer Extensions" "Carbonite, Inc." "c:\program files\carbonite\carbonite backup\carbonitense.dll"
+ "Carbonite.Yellow" "Carbonite Explorer Extensions" "Carbonite, Inc." "c:\program files\carbonite\carbonite backup\carbonitense.dll"
+ "egisPSDP" "Acer eDataSecurity Management PSD DragDrop Protection" "Egis Incorporated" "c:\acer\empowering technology\edatasecurity\x86\psdprotect.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects" "" "" ""
+ "&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper" "Yahoo! Toolbar" "Yahoo! Inc." "c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn0\yt.dll"
+ "Adobe PDF Link Helper" "Adobe PDF Helper for Internet Explorer" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\acroiehelpershim.dll"
+ "Google Toolbar Notifier BHO" "GoogleToolbarNotifier" "Google Inc." "c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\5.4.4525.1752\swg.dll"
+ "Hotspot Shield Class" "" "AnchorFree Inc." "c:\program files\hotspot shield\hssie\hssie.dll"
+ "Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper" "Java™ Platform SE binary" "Oracle Corporation" "c:\program files\java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll"
+ "ShowBarObj Class" "ActiveToolBand Module" "Egis" "c:\acer\empowering technology\edatasecurity\x86\activetoolband.dll"
+ "SingleInstance Class" "Yahoo! Single Instance for Mail" "Yahoo! Inc" "c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn0\ytsingleinstance.dll"
+ "Skype add-on (mastermind)" "Skype add-on for IE" "Skype Technologies S.A." "c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\skypeieplugin.dll"
+ "Windows Live Sign-in Helper" "WindowsLiveLogin.dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\windowslivelogin.dll"
"Task Scheduler" "" "" ""
+ "\Apple\AppleSoftwareUpdate" "Apple Software Update" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\apple software update\softwareupdate.exe"
+ "\Carbonite Upgrade Check" "" "" "File not found: C:\ProgramData\Carbonite\Carbonite Backup\CarboniteUpgrade.exe /silent"
+ "\Driver Robot" "" "" "File not found: C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\1.1.0.4\DriverRobot.exe"
+ "\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-53930244-3333630975-3341998274-1000Core" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\users\linda\appdata\local\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-53930244-3333630975-3341998274-1000UA" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\users\linda\appdata\local\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\MP Scheduled Scan" "Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft security client\antimalware\mpcmdrun.exe"
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsCalendar\Reminders - Linda" "Windows Calendar" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows calendar\wincal.exe"
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\Wired\GatherWiredInfo" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\gatherwiredinfo.vbs"
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\Wireless\GatherWirelessInfo" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\gatherwirelessinfo.vbs"
+ "\NCH Swift Sound\expressburnDowngrade" "Express Burn Disc Burning Software" "NCH Software" "c:\program files\nch swift sound\expressburn\expressburn.exe"
+ "\RegistryBooster" "" "" "File not found: C:\Program Files\Uniblue\RegistryBooster\rbmonitor.exe"
+ "\RNUpgradeHelperResumePrompt_Linda" "RealNetworks Installer" "RealNetworks, Inc." "c:\users\linda\appdata\roaming\real\update\upgradehelper\realplayer\8.00\rnupgagent.exe"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" ""
+ "ACDaemon" "ArcSoft Connect Service" "ArcSoft Inc." "c:\program files\common files\arcsoft\connection service\bin\acservice.exe"
+ "Acer HomeMedia Connect Service" "Acer HomeMedia Connect Service." "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer homemedia connect\kernel\dms\clmsserver.exe"
+ "AcerMemUsageCheckService" "Monitor memory usage and provide the ability to release unused memory." "" "c:\acer\empowering technology\eperformance\memcheck.exe"
+ "AMD External Events Utility" "AMD External Events Service Module" "AMD" "c:\windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe"
+ "Apple Mobile Device" "Fournit l’interface pour les appareils mobiles Apple." "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledeviceservice.exe"
+ "Bonjour Service" "Permet aux périphériques matériels et aux services logiciels de se configurer automatiquement sur le réseau et de se rendre publics." "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe"
+ "CarboniteService" "Carbonite Backup Service" "Carbonite, Inc. (www.carbonite.com)" "c:\program files\carbonite\carbonite backup\carboniteservice.exe"
+ "eDataSecurity Service" "eDataSecurity Service" "Egis Incorporated" "c:\acer\empowering technology\edatasecurity\x86\edsservice.exe"
+ "eRecoveryService" "Acer eRecovery Management" "Acer Inc." "c:\acer\empowering technology\erecovery\erecoveryservice.exe"
+ "eSettingsService" "Acer eSettings Management Service" "" "c:\acer\empowering technology\esettings\service\capuserv.exe"
+ "FsUsbExService" "FsUsbDevice" "Teruten" "c:\windows\system32\fsusbexservice.exe"
+ "GoToAssist Express Customer" "Citrix GoToAssist Customer provides remote help to this PC." "Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc." "c:\program files\citrix\gotoassist express customer\240\g2ax_service.exe"
+ "gupdate1c988d5b18ab170" "Permet de maintenir votre logiciel Google à jour. Si ce service est désactivé ou interrompu, votre logiciel Google ne sera plus mis à jour. Toute faille de sécurité susceptible d'apparaître ne pourrait alors pas être réparée et certaines fonctionnalités pourraient être endommagées. Ce service se désinstalle automatiquement lorsque aucun logiciel Google ne l'utilise." "Google Inc." "c:\program files\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "gupdatem" "Permet de maintenir votre logiciel Google à jour. Si ce service est désactivé ou interrompu, votre logiciel Google ne sera plus mis à jour. Toute faille de sécurité susceptible d'apparaître ne pourrait alors pas être réparée et certaines fonctionnalités pourraient être endommagées. Ce service se désinstalle automatiquement lorsque aucun logiciel Google ne l'utilise." "Google Inc." "c:\program files\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "gusvc" "Google Updater keeps your Google software up to date. If Google Updater Service is disabled or stopped, your Google software will not be kept up to date, meaning security vulnerabilities that may arise cannot be fixed and features may not work." "Google" "c:\program files\google\common\google updater\googleupdaterservice.exe"
+ "hshld" "" "" "c:\program files\hotspot shield\bin\openvpnas.exe"
+ "HssSrv" "" "AnchorFree Inc." "c:\program files\hotspot shield\hsswpr\hsssrv.exe"
+ "HssTrayService" "" "" "c:\program files\hotspot shield\bin\hsstrayservice.exe"
+ "HssWd" "" "" "c:\program files\hotspot shield\bin\hsswd.exe"
+ "iPod Service" "Services de gestion matérielle de l’iPod" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\ipod\bin\ipodservice.exe"
+ "LightScribeService" "Used by the LightScribe software components to support 3rd party disc labeling applications using the LightScribe COM Application Programming Interface (LSCAPI). This service needs to run for LightScribe direct disc labeling to work." "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\program files\common files\lightscribe\lssrvc.exe"
+ "MSCamSvc" "MsCamSvc.exe" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft lifecam\mscams32.exe"
+ "MsMpSvc" "Helps protect users from malware and other potentially unwanted software" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft security client\antimalware\msmpeng.exe"
+ "MSRSService" "MSRS Recording System" "NCH Software" "c:\program files\nch swift sound\msrs\msrs.exe"
+ "NBService" "Nero BackItUp Service is responsible to control all jobs created using Nero BackItUp. These jobs can create backups of selected files/folders/partitions or complete hard disk to hard disk, network drive, disc or FTP." "Nero AG" "c:\program files\nero\nero 7\nero backitup\nbservice.exe"
+ "NisSrv" "Helps guard against intrusion attempts targeting known and newly discovered vulnerabilities in network protocols" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft security client\antimalware\nissrv.exe"
+ "NMIndexingService" "Nero Home" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\lib\nmindexingservice.exe"
+ "odserv" "Run portions of Microsoft Office Diagnostics." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\office12\odserv.exe"
+ "ose" "Saves installation files used for updates and repairs and is required for the downloading of Setup updates and Watson error reports." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\source engine\ose.exe"
+ "RichVideo" "RichVideo Module" "" "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\richvideo.exe"
+ "VRSService" "Allows VRS Recording System to run in the background if required." "NCH Software" "c:\program files\nch swift sound\vrs\vrs.exe"
+ "WinDefend" "Scan your computer for unwanted software, schedule scans, and get the latest unwanted software definitions." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows defender\mpsvc.dll"
+ "WMPNetworkSvc" "Shares Windows Media Player libraries to other networked players and media devices using Universal Plug and Play" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" ""
+ "amdkmdag" "ATI Radeon Kernel Mode Driver" "ATI Technologies Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\atikmdag.sys"
+ "amdkmdap" "AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver" "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\atikmpag.sys"
+ "ASPI32" "ASPI for WIN32 Kernel Driver" "Adaptec" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\aspi32.sys"
+ "atikmdag" "ATI Radeon Kernel Mode Driver" "ATI Technologies Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\atikmdag.sys"
+ "BrFiltLo" "Windows ME USB Mass-Storage Bulk-Only Lower Filter Driver" "Brother Industries, Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brfiltlo.sys"
+ "BrFiltUp" "Windows ME USB Mass-Storage Bulk-Only Upper Filter Driver" "Brother Industries, Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brfiltup.sys"
+ "BrUsbSer" "Brother USB Serial Driver" "Brother Industries Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brusbser.sys"
+ "CrystalSysInfo" "" "" "c:\program files\mediacoder\sysinfo.sys"
+ "E1G60" "Intel® PRO/1000 Adapter NDIS 6 deserialized driver" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\e1g60i32.sys"
+ "FsUsbExDisk" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\fsusbexdisk.sys"
+ "GEARAspiWDM" "CD DVD Filter" "GEAR Software Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\gearaspiwdm.sys"
+ "HssDrv" "Hotspot Shield Routing Driver" "AnchorFree Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hssdrv.sys"
+ "int15" "Acer int15 service" "Acer, Inc." "c:\acer\empowering technology\erecovery\int15.sys"
+ "IntcAzAudAddService" "Realtek® High Definition Audio Function Driver" "Realtek Semiconductor Corp." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rtkvhda.sys"
+ "IpInIp" "IP in IP Tunnel Driver" "" "File not found: system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys"
+ "libusb0" "LibUSB-Win32 - Kernel Driver" "http://libusb-win32....ourceforge.net" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\libusb0.sys"
+ "NTIDrvr" "NTI CD-ROM Filter Driver" "NewTech Infosystems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ntidrvr.sys"
+ "NVENETFD" "NVIDIA MCP Networking Function Driver." "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvmfdx32.sys"
+ "NVHDA" "NVIDIA HDMI Audio Driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvhda32v.sys"
+ "nvlddmkm" "NVIDIA Compatible Windows Vista Kernel Mode Driver, Version 163.91 " "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys"
+ "nvraid" "NVIDIA® nForce™ RAID Driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys"
+ "nvrd32" "NVIDIA® nForce™ RAID Driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvrd32.sys"
+ "nvsmu" "NVIDIA® nForce™ SMU Microcontroller Driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvsmu.sys"
+ "nvstor32" "NVIDIA® nForce™ Sata Performance Driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvstor32.sys"
+ "NwlnkFlt" "IPX Traffic Filter Driver" "" "File not found: system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys"
+ "NwlnkFwd" "IPX Traffic Forwarder Driver" "" "File not found: system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys"
+ "pctDS" "" "" "File not found: system32\drivers\pctDS.sys"
+ "pctEFA" "" "" "File not found: system32\drivers\pctEFA.sys"
+ "PSDFilter" "PSDFilter Filter Driver" "Egis Incorporated" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\psdfilter.sys"
+ "PSDNServ" "PSDNServ Driver" "Egis Incorporated" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\psdnserv.sys"
+ "psdvdisk" "PSDVdisk Driver" "Egis Incorporated" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\psdvdisk.sys"
+ "PxHelp20" "Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP" "Sonic Solutions" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\pxhelp20.sys"
+ "qcusbser" "USB Modem/Serial Device Driver" "QUALCOMM Incorporated" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\qcusbser.sys"
+ "RimUsb" "" "" "File not found: System32\Drivers\RimUsb.sys"
+ "RimVSerPort" "RIM Virtual Serial Driver" "Research in Motion Ltd" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rimserial.sys"
+ "secdrv" "Macrovision SECURITY Driver" "Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys"
+ "sptd" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sptd.sys"
+ "sscdbus" "SAMSUNG USB Composite Device Driver" "MCCI Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sscdbus.sys"
+ "sscdmdfl" "SAMSUNG Mobile Modem Filter" "MCCI Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sscdmdfl.sys"
+ "sscdmdm" "SAMSUNG Mobile Modem Drivers" "MCCI Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sscdmdm.sys"
+ "taphss" "TAP-Win32 Virtual Network Driver" "AnchorFree Inc" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\taphss.sys"
+ "tvicport" "TVicPort Driver for Windows NT/2000/XP" "EnTech Taiwan" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tvicport.sys"
+ "USBAAPL" "Apple Mobile Device USB Driver" "Apple, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbaapl.sys"
+ "VBoxDrv" "VirtualBox Support Driver" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vboxdrv.sys"
+ "VBoxNetAdp" "VirtualBox Host-Only Network Adapter Driver" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vboxnetadp.sys"
+ "VBoxNetFlt" "VirtualBox Bridged Networking Driver" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vboxnetflt.sys"
+ "VBoxUSBMon" "VirtualBox USB Monitor Driver" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vboxusbmon.sys"
+ "zntport" "zntport" "Zeal SoftStudio" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\zntport.sys"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32" "" "" ""
+ "msacm.l3acm" "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "c:\windows\system32\l3codeca.acm"
+ "vidc.cvid" "Cinepak® Codec" "Radius Inc." "c:\windows\system32\iccvid.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{083863F1-70DE-11d0-BD40-00A0C911CE86}\Instance" "" "" ""
+ "9x8Resize" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "AC3Filter" "ac3filter" "" "c:\windows\system32\ac3filter.ax"
+ "Allocator Fix" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Audio Destination" "WAVDest Filter (Sample)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\google\google earth\client\wavdest.ax"
+ "Bitmap" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Capture ASF Writer" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "CLMSTranscodeSink" "CLMSTranscodeSink" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer homemedia connect\kernel\dms\clmstranscodesink.ax"
+ "CyberLink AudAna Filter" "CLAudAna" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\mdaudana.dll"
+ "CyberLink Audio Commercial Cut Analyzer" "CLAudCM" "Cyberlink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\video\claudcm.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Commercial Cut Analyzer" "CLAuCM" "Cyberlink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\claudcm.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\movie\claud.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\movie\claud.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\claud.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdaud.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\mdaud.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnraud.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder (LPCM)" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer arcade live main page\kernel\common\claud.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder(HomeNetwork)" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer homemedia\kernel\dmp\claud.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Effect" "CyberLink Audio Effect Filter" "CyberLink Corporation" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\claudfx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Effect (PCM45)" "CyberLink Audio Effect Filter" "CyberLink Corporation" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\movie\claudfx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Effect (PCM45)" "CyberLink Audio Effect Filter" "CyberLink Corporation" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\movie\claudfx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Encoder" "CyberLink Audio Encoder Filter" "Cyberlink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\claudenc.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Encoder" "CyberLink Audio Encoder Filter" "Cyberlink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\mdaudenc.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Encoder" "CyberLink Audio Encoder Filter" "Cyberlink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdaudenc.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Encoder" "CyberLink Audio Encoder Filter" "Cyberlink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2daudenc.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Encoder" "CyberLink Audio Encoder Filter" "Cyberlink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnraudenc.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Noise Reduction" "CLAuNR" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdaunrwrapper.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Noise Reduction" "CLAuNR" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\claunrwrapper.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Noise Reduction" "CLAuNR" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnraunrwrapper.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Noise Reduction" "CLAuNR" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\claunrwrapper.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Null Renderer Filter" "CLScnDt2" "訊連科技" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\mdaudionullrenderer.dll"
+ "CyberLink Audio Resampler" "CLAuRsmpl.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2daursmpl.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Resampler" "CLAuRsmpl.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdaursmpl.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Resampler" "CLAuRsmpl.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\claursmpl.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Resampler" "CLAuRsmpl.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnraursmpl.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Resampler" "CLAuRsmpl.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\mdaursmpl.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Spectrum Analyzer(HomeNetwork)" "CLAudSpa.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer homemedia\kernel\dmp\claudspa.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Wizard (PCM45)" "CyberLink Audio Wizard Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\movie\claudwizard.ax"
+ "CyberLink AudioCD Filter" "CyberLink AudioCD Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\movie\claudiocd.ax"
+ "CyberLink AudioCD Filter (PCM45)" "CyberLink AudioCD Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\movie\claudiocd.ax"
+ "CyberLink DDR" "CyberLink DDR" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2drender.ax"
+ "CyberLink Demultiplexer" "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\cldemuxer.ax"
+ "CyberLink Demultiplexer" "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\mddemuxer.ax"
+ "CyberLink Demultiplexer" "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psddemuxer.ax"
+ "CyberLink Demultiplexer (MDR)" "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\movie\cldemuxer.ax"
+ "CyberLink Demultiplexer (PCM45)" "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\movie\cldemuxer.ax"
+ "CyberLink Demultiplexer(HomeNetwork)" "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer homemedia\kernel\dmp\cldemuxer.ax"
+ "CyberLink Double Pin Tee" "Cyberlink Double Tee Filter" "CtberLink Corporation" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2ddoubletee.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Dump Dispatch Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Dispatch Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnrdumpdispatch.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Dump Dispatch Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Dispatch Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\cldumpdispatch.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Dump Dispatch Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Dispatch Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\mddumpdispatch.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Dump Dispatch Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Dispatch Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psddumpdispatch.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Dump Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnrdump.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Dump Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2ddump.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Dump Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\cldump.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Dump Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psddump.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Dump Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\mddump.ax"
+ "CyberLink DV Buffer" "CLDVBuffer Filter" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2ddvbuffer.ax"
+ "CyberLink DV Filter" "DVTCR" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2ddvtcr.ax"
+ "CyberLink DVD Navigator (PCM45)" "CyberLink DVD Navigation Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\movie\clnavx.ax"
+ "CyberLink DVD Navigator (PCM45)" "CyberLink DVD Navigation Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\movie\clnavx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Editing Service 3.0 (Source)" "CES Kernel" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdedtkrn.dll"
+ "CyberLink Editing Service 3.0 (Source)" "CES Kernel" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\cledtkrn.dll"
+ "CyberLink Editing Service 3.0 (Source)" "CES Kernel" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\cledtkrn.dll"
+ "CyberLink Editing Service 3.0 (Source)" "CES Kernel" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnredtkrn.dll"
+ "Cyberlink Gate Filter" "CLGate" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2dgate.ax"
+ "CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter (PCM45)" "CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\movie\clline21.ax"
+ "CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter (PCM45)" "CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\movie\clline21.ax"
+ "CyberLink Load Image Filter" "CLImage" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\climage.ax"
+ "CyberLink Load Image Filter" "CLImage" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\climage.ax"
+ "CyberLink Load Image Filter" "CLImage" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\climage.ax"
+ "CyberLink M2V Writer" "CLM2VWriter" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnrm2vwriter.ax"
+ "CyberLink M2V Writer" "CLM2VWriter" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdm2vwriter.ax"
+ "CyberLink MP3 Wrapper-PCM" "CyberLink MP3 Wrapper" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\music\clmp3wrap.ax"
+ "CyberLink MP3 Wrapper-PCM" "CyberLink MP3 Wrapper" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\music\clmp3wrap.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnrmvd.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdmvd.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\mdmvd.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Muxer" "MpgMux" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\mpgmux.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Muxer" "MpgMux" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnrmpgmux.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Muxer" "MpgMux" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\mdmpgmux.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Muxer" "MpgMux" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer homemedia connect\kernel\dms\cl_ms_mpgmux.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Muxer" "MpgMux" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdmpgmux.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer homemedia\kernel\dmp\clsplter.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\video\clsplter.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder" "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder " "CyberLink Corp. " "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2dvidenc.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder" "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder " "CyberLink Corp. " "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdvidenc.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder" "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder " "CyberLink Corp. " "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\clvidenc.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder" "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder " "CyberLink Corp. " "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnrvidenc.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder" "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder " "CyberLink Corp. " "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\mdvidenc.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG-1 Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdm1splter.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG-1 Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnrm1splter.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG-2 Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnrm2splter.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG-2 Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdm2splter.ax"
+ "CyberLink Push-Mode CLStream" "CLStream" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer homemedia\kernel\dmp\clstream(pushmode).ax"
+ "CyberLink Scene Detect Filter 2" "CLScnDt2" "訊連科技" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\clscndt2.dll"
+ "CyberLink SnapShot Filter" "CLSnapShot Filter" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2dsnapshot.ax"
+ "CyberLink Stamp Effect" "" "CyberLink corporate" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2dstampeffect.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Streamming Filter" "Cyberlink Streaming Source Filter(Scramble)" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer homemedia\kernel\dmp\clstream.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter" "Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdsubpic.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter" "Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnrsubpic.ax"
+ "Cyberlink SubTitle Importor (PCM45)" "CLSubTitle.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\movie\clsubtitle.ax"
+ "Cyberlink SubTitle Importor (PCM45)" "CLSubTitle.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\movie\clsubtitle.ax"
+ "CyberLink TimeStretch Filter" "CLAuTS.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\clauts.ax"
+ "CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (CES)" "CLAuTS.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnrauts.ax"
+ "CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (CES)" "CLAuTS.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdauts.ax"
+ "CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (CES)" "CLAuTS.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\clauts.ax"
+ "CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (PCM45)" "CLAuTS.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\movie\clauts.ax"
+ "CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (PCM45)" "CLAuTS.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\movie\clauts.ax"
+ "CyberLink TL MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdtlmsplter.ax"
+ "CyberLink TL MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\cltlmsplter.ax"
+ "CyberLink TL MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnrtlmsplter.ax"
+ "CyberLink TL MPEG-1 Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\mdtlm1splter.ax"
+ "CyberLink TL MPEG-2 Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\mdtlm2splter.ax"
+ "CyberLink VAudAna Filter" "CLVAudAna" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\mdvaudana.dll"
+ "CyberLink VidAna Filter" "CLVidAna" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\mdvidana.dll"
+ "CyberLink Video Effect" "CLVidFx" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\clvidfx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Effect" "CLVidFx" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdvidfx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Effect" "CLVidFx" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\clvidfx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Effect" "CLVidFx" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnrvidfx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Effect (PCM45)" "CLVidFx" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\movie\clvidfx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Effect (PCM45)" "CLVidFx" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\movie\clvidfx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Regulator" "CLRGL" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnrrgl.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Regulator" "CLRGL" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdrgl.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Regulator" "CLRGL" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\clrgl.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Video Regulator" "CyberLink Video Regulator" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdresample.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Video Regulator" "CyberLink Video Regulator" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2dresample.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Regulator" "CLRGL" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\clrgl.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Stabilizer" "CLVideoDeShaking" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\clvideostabilizer.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Stabilizer" "CLVideoDeShaking" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnrvideostabilizer.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Stabilizer" "CLVideoDeShaking" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdvideostabilizer.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video/SP Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\clvsd.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video/SP Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\movie\clvsd.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video/SP Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer homemedia\kernel\dmp\clvsd.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video/SP Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\mdvsd.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video/SP Decoder (PCM45)" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\movie\clvsd.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video/SP Decoder (ShEX)" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\video\climagevsd.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video/SP Decoder (ShEX)" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\video\climagevsd.ax"
+ "CyberLink WMV/WMA Demultiplexer" "WMV/WMA Demux" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer homemedia\kernel\dmp\clwmfdemux.ax"
+ "CyberLink YUY2 DeInterlace" "DitlYuY2" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2dditlyuy2.ax"
+ "DirectVobSub" "VobSub & TextSub filter for DirectShow/VirtualDub/Avisynth" "MPC-HC Team" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\vsfilter.dll"
+ "DirectVobSub (auto-loading version)" "VobSub & TextSub filter for DirectShow/VirtualDub/Avisynth" "MPC-HC Team" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\vsfilter.dll"
+ "DV Scenes" "DV-Timecode based Scenechange Detection" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\nero\nero 7\nero vision\nvdv.dll"
+ "DV Source Filter" "DV-Timecode based Scenechange Detection" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\nero\nero 7\nero vision\nvdv.dll"
+ "ffdshow Audio Decoder" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax"
+ "ffdshow Audio Processor" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax"
+ "ffdshow DXVA Video Decoder" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax"
+ "ffdshow raw video filter" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax"
+ "ffdshow subtitles filter" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax"
+ "ffdshow Video Decoder" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax"
+ "Frame Eater" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "FunUnify Async Filter" "TODO: <파일 설명>" "TODO: <회사 이름>" "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\funcodecfilter.ax"
+ "FunUnify Audio Trnas Filter" "TODO: <파일 설명>" "TODO: <회사 이름>" "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\funcodecfilter.ax"
+ "FunUnify Codec Filter" "TODO: <파일 설명>" "TODO: <회사 이름>" "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\funcodecfilter.ax"
+ "FunUnify Encoder Filter" "TODO: <파일 설명>" "TODO: <회사 이름>" "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\funcodecfilter.ax"
+ "FunUnify Video Trans Filter" "TODO: <파일 설명>" "TODO: <회사 이름>" "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\funcodecfilter.ax"
+ "Haali Matroska Muxer" "Haali Media Splitter" "" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\splitter.ax"
+ "Haali Media Splitter" "Haali Media Splitter" "" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\splitter.ax"
+ "Haali Media Splitter (AR)" "Haali Media Splitter" "" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\splitter.ax"
+ "Haali Simple Media Splitter" "Haali Media Splitter" "" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\splitter.ax"
+ "Haali Video Renderer" "" "" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\dxr.dll"
+ "Haali Video Sink" "Haali Media Splitter" "" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\haali\splitter.ax"
+ "HighMAT and MPV Navigator Filter" "MPV Playback Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\hmnavigator.ax"
+ "HighMAT/MPV Navigation Client Filter" "MPV Playback Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\hmnavigator.ax"
+ "Honestech VCD/SVCD Encoder" "honest technology, VCD/SVCD encoder" "honest technology" "c:\windows\system32\htvcdsvcd.ax"
+ "IDM Filter" "idmf" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdidmf.ax"
+ "IDM Filter" "idmf" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\video\idmf.ax"
+ "IDM Filter" "idmf" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnridmf.ax"
+ "IDM Filter" "idmf" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\mdidmf.ax"
+ "IDM Filter" "idmf" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\idmf.ax"
+ "KTF MUSIC AoD Sourcer" "KTF MUSIC AoD Sourcer" "PeeringPortal" "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\npsasrc.dll"
+ "KTF MUSIC AoD WMT Splitter" "KTF MUSIC AoD WMT Splitter" "PeeringPortal" "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\npsawms.dll"
+ "KTF MUSIC Audio Decoder" "KTF MUSIC Audio Decoder" "PeeringPortal" "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\npsadec.dll"
+ "KTF MUSIC Audio Effector" "KTF MUSIC Audio Effector" "PeeringPortal" "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\npsaef.dll"
+ "KTF MUSIC MPEG Splitter" "KTF MUSIC MPEG Splitter" "PeeringPortal" "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\npsmpgs.dll"
+ "KTF MUSIC VoD Audio Effector" "KTF MUSIC VoD Audio Effector" "PeeringPortal" "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\npsvae.dll"
+ "KTF MUSIC VoD Sourcer" "KTF MUSIC VoD Sourcer" "PeeringPortal" "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\npsvsrc.dll"
+ "KTF MUSIC VoD Video Effector" "KTF MUSIC VoD Video Effector" "PeeringPortal" "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\npsvve.dll"
+ "KTF MUSIC VoD WMT Splitter" "KTF MUSIC VoD WMT Splitter " "PeeringPortal" "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\npsvwms.dll"
+ "LAV Audio Decoder" "LAV Audio Decoder - DirectShow Audio Decoder" "1f0.de - Hendrik Leppkes" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\lav\lavaudio.ax"
+ "LAV Splitter" "LAV Splitter - DirectShow Media Splitter" "1f0.de - Hendrik Leppkes" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\lav\lavsplitter.ax"
+ "LAV Splitter Source" "LAV Splitter - DirectShow Media Splitter" "1f0.de - Hendrik Leppkes" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\lav\lavsplitter.ax"
+ "MDR TL MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer videomagician\kernel\editmovie\mdtlmsplter.ax"
+ "Moto Image Decoder Filter" "image filter" "mobileleader" "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\npsimgfilter.ax"
+ "MPC - FLV Source (Gabest)" "FLV Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\flvsplitter.ax"
+ "MPC - FLV Splitter (Gabest)" "FLV Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\flvsplitter.ax"
+ "MPC - MP4 Source" "MP4 Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\mp4splitter.ax"
+ "MPC - MP4 Splitter" "MP4 Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\mp4splitter.ax"
+ "MPC - Mpeg Source (Gabest)" "Mpeg Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\mpegsplitter.ax"
+ "MPC - Mpeg Splitter (Gabest)" "Mpeg Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\mpegsplitter.ax"
+ "MPC - MPEG4 Video Source" "MP4 Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\mp4splitter.ax"
+ "MPC - MPEG4 Video Splitter" "MP4 Splitter" "MPC-HC Team" "c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\filters\mp4splitter.ax"
+ "MPEG-2 PSI Reader Filter" "Mpeg2PsiReader" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\mpeg2psireader.ax"
+ "MPEG-2 Stream Reader Filter" "Mpeg2StreamReader" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\mpeg2streamreader.ax"
+ "Multiple File Output" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "muvee HXImage Filter" "HXImage Filter for muvee autoProducer" "muvee Technologies Pte Ltd" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\hximagefilter.ax"
+ "muvee Music Analyser" "Music Analyser Filter for muvee autoProducer" "muvee Technologies Pte Ltd" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mvmanalyse.ax"
+ "muvee Video Analyser" "Video Analyser Filter for muvee autoProducer" "muvee Technologies Pte Ltd" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mvvanalyse.ax"
+ "NeAudio2" "Nero Audio Decoder 2" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neaudio2.ax"
+ "Nero Audible Decoder" "Nero Audible Decoder" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neaudible.ax"
+ "Nero Audio CD Filter" "Nero Audio CD Source Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neaudcd.ax"
+ "Nero Audio CD Navigator" "Nero Audio CD Source Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neaudcd.ax"
+ "Nero Audio Source" "Nero Library" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nerender.ax"
+ "Nero Audio Stream Renderer" "Nero Library" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nerender.ax"
+ "Nero Audio Stream Renderer" "Nero Library" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nerender.ax"
+ "Nero AV Synchronizer" "Audio/Video Synchronizer" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neavsync.ax"
+ "Nero Deinterlace" "Deinterlacing Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nedeinterlace.ax"
+ "Nero Digital AVC Audio Encoder" "AAC LC/HE Audio Encoder" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nendaud.ax"
+ "Nero Digital AVC File Writer" "NeroDigital File Format Muxer" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nendmux.ax"
+ "Nero Digital AVC Muxer" "NeroDigital File Format Muxer" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nendmux.ax"
+ "Nero Digital AVC Null Renderer" "NeroDigital File Format Muxer" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nendmux.ax"
+ "Nero Digital AVC Subpicture Enc" "NeroDigital File Format Muxer" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nendmux.ax"
+ "Nero Digital AVC Video Enc" "MPEG4 and H.264 (AVC) Video Encoder" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nendvid.ax"
+ "Nero Digital Parser" "NeroDigital / mp4 / avi / mov parser" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\ndparser.ax"
+ "Nero DV Splitter" "DV Splitter Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nedvsplitter.ax"
+ "Nero DVD Decoder" "MPEG-1/2/4 & AVC video decoder w/ DxVA" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nevideo.ax"
+ "Nero DVD Navigator" "DVD Navigator Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nedvd.ax"
+ "Nero ES Video Reader" "NeroDigital / mp4 / avi / mov parser" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\ndparser.ax"
+ "Nero File Source" "Nero SVCD source filter" "Nero AG " "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nefilesrc.ax"
+ "Nero File Source (Async.)" "Nero Home" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nefilesourceasync.ax"
+ "Nero File Source / Splitter" "Push Mode VOB Source Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nefsource.ax"
+ "Nero FLV Splitter" "Nero FLV Splitter Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neflvsplitter.ax"
+ "Nero Format Converter" "Frame rate / Color space converter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neroformatconv.ax"
+ "Nero Frame Capture" "Direct Show frame grabber filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\necapture.ax"
+ "Nero FTC" "Frame Time Corrector Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neftc.ax"
+ "Nero InteractiveGraphics Decoder" "Graphics Decoder Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nebdgraphic.ax"
+ "Nero MP3 Encoder" "MP3 Encoding Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nemp3encoder.ax"
+ "Nero MP4 Splitter" "MP4 Splitter Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nemp4splitter.ax"
+ "Nero Mpeg2 Encoder" "MPEG 1/2 encoder filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nevcr.ax"
+ "Nero Ogg Splitter" "Ogg Splitter Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neoggsplitter.ax"
+ "Nero Overlay Mixer" "Overlay Mixer Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neoverlaymixer.ax"
+ "Nero Photo Source" "Nero Home" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nephotosource.ax"
+ "Nero PresentationGraphics Decoder" "Graphics Decoder Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nebdgraphic.ax"
+ "Nero PS Muxer" "" "" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nepsmuxer.ax"
+ "Nero QuickTime™ Audio Decoder" "QuickTime™ Decoder Wrapper" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neqtdec.ax"
+ "Nero QuickTime™ Video Decoder" "QuickTime™ Decoder Wrapper" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neqtdec.ax"
+ "Nero Resize" "Resizing Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\neresize.ax"
+ "Nero Sample Queue" "Sample Queue Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nesamplequeue.ax"
+ "Nero Scene Change Detector" "Scene Change Detector" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nescenedetector.ax"
+ "Nero Scene Change Detector" "Scene Change Detector" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nescenedetector.ax"
+ "Nero Smart3D Text Effect Filter" "Nero 3D DirectShow Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\lib\nsg_dxfilter.dll"
+ "Nero Smart3D Transition Effect Filter" "Nero 3D DirectShow Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\lib\nsg_dxfilter.dll"
+ "Nero Smart3D Video Effect Filter" "Nero 3D DirectShow Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\lib\nsg_dxfilter.dll"
+ "Nero Sound Processor" "Nero Sound Processor" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nesoundproc.ax"
+ "Nero Splitter" "Splitter Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nesplitter.ax"
+ "Nero Stream Buffer Sink" "Nero Stream Buffer Engine" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nesbe.ax"
+ "Nero Stream Buffer Source" "Nero Stream Buffer Engine" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nesbe.ax"
+ "Nero Stream Control" "Transport Stream Controller Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nestreamcontrol.ax"
+ "Nero Subpicture Decoder" "Nero Subpicture Decoder" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nesubpicture.ax"
+ "Nero Subtitle" "Subtitle Mixer" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nesubtitle.ax"
+ "Nero Thumbnail Decoder" "Thumbnail Decoder Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nebdthumbnail.ax"
+ "Nero Vcd Navigator" "Nero Vcd Navigator Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nevcd.ax"
+ "Nero Video Analyzer" "Nero Video Analyzer" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nevideoanalyzer.ax"
+ "Nero Video Decoder" "MPEG-1/2/4 & AVC video decoder w/ DxVA" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nevideo.ax"
+ "Nero Video Decoder HD" "Nero HD Video Decoder" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nevideohd.ax"
+ "Nero Video Processor" "Resize / Deinterlace / Color Correction / Film Effect / Frame Capture Filter" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nerovideoproc.ax"
+ "Nero Video Renderer" "Nero Video Renderer" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nevideorenderer.ax"
+ "Nero Video Source" "Nero Library" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nerender.ax"
+ "NeSoundSwitch" "Nero Sound Switcher" "Nero AG" "c:\program files\common files\ahead\dsfilter\nesoundswitch.ax"
+ "PDR MPEG-4 Muxer" "PDR MPEG-4 Muxer" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdm4muxer.ax"
+ "PDX Audio Effect" "CyberLink Audio Effect Filter" "CyberLink Corporation" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdaudfx.ax"
+ "PDX H.264/AVC Decoder" "CyberLink 264 Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psd264dec.ax"
+ "PDX MPEG-4 Splitter" "PDX MPEG-4 Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdm4splt.ax"
+ "PDX MPEG-4 Video Decoder" "clm4vd" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdm4vd.ax"
+ "PDX MPEG1/2 Video Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdvsd.ax"
+ "PDX MPEG1/2 Video Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnrvsd.ax"
+ "PP File Reader (Async.)" "Cyberlink MPEG File Reader" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer slideshow dvd\kernel\slideshow\psdreader.ax"
+ "PP File Reader (Async.)" "Cyberlink MPEG File Reader" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2dreader.ax"
+ "PP File Reader (Async.)" "Cyberlink MPEG File Reader" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\pnrreader.ax"
+ "PP M2V Writer" "CLM2VWriter" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2dm2vwriter.ax"
+ "PP WAV Dest" "CLWavDest" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\clwavdest.ax"
+ "Proxy Sink" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Proxy Source" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "R2D Audio Decoder" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2daud.ax"
+ "R2D Dump Dispatch Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Dispatch Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2ddumpdispatch.ax"
+ "R2D MPEG Muxer" "MpgMux" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2dmpgmux.ax"
+ "R2D TL MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2dtlmsplter.ax"
+ "R2D Video Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dv magician\kernel\pnr\r2dvsd.ax"
+ "RealPlayer Audio Filter" "Audio Filter Plugin" "RealNetworks, Inc." "c:\program files\real\realplayer\rdsf3260.dll"
+ "RealPlayer Transcode Filter" "Audio Filter Plugin" "RealNetworks, Inc." "c:\program files\real\realplayer\rdsf3260.dll"
+ "RealPlayer Video Filter" "Audio Filter Plugin" "RealNetworks, Inc." "c:\program files\real\realplayer\rdsf3260.dll"
+ "Record Queue" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "ShotDetect" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Stetch" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "SubPicture Filter" "subpicture filter" "mobileleader" "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\npssubpicture.dll"
+ "Time Regulator" "TimeRegulator" "cyberlink" "c:\program files\acer arcade live\acer dvdivine\kernel\burner\avi_audtr.ax"
+ "Windows Media Video Decoder" "Windows Media Video Decoder" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\wmvds32.ax"
+ "Windows Media Video Decoder" "Windows Media Video Decoder V8" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\wmv8ds32.ax"
+ "WM VIH2 Fix" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Audio Analyzer" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Black Frame Generator" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT DV Extract Filter" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT FormatConversion" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Import Filter" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Interlacer" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Log Filter" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT MuxDeMux Filter" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Sample Info Filter" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Switch Filter" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Virtual Renderer" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Virtual Source" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Volume" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Xvid MPEG-4 Video Decoder" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\xvid.ax"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify" "" "" ""
+ "GoToAssist Express Customer" "GoToAssist Express" "Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc." "c:\program files\citrix\gotoassist express customer\240\g2ax_winlogon.dll"
"HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\Scrnsave.exe" "" "" ""
+ "C:\Windows\ACER(W~1.SCR" "" "" "File not found: C:\Windows\ACER(W~1.SCR"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries" "" "" ""
+ "mdnsNSP" "Bonjour Namespace Provider" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsnsp.dll"
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors" "" "" ""
+ "EPSON Stylus NX400 Series 32MonitorBA" "EPSON Bi-directional Monitor x86" "SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION" "c:\windows\system32\e_flbega.dll"
+ "PDFCreator" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\pdfcmnnt.dll"

Dark_Star_Qc

Dark_Star_Qc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
And I ran TFC. Question: does this do the same thing as CleanUp! ?

And do we still need to do something about processor cache in setup?

And about the driver issues from the PCPitstop scan?

Edited by Dark_Star_Qc, 02 February 2012 - 05:34 PM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts
Hi
There are a couple of entries in your Autoruns that need attention (some possibly malware related)

rdpclip" "" "" "File not found: rdpclip"
If your machine acts as a Terminal Server, i.e. someone else connects to your machine using Remote Desktop, then rdpclip.exe will be loaded on your machine as part of the Terminal Server functionality.

RDSCLIP is loaded on the machine allowing other machines to connect via Remote Desktop.

It should be found under the following registry location:

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\Wds\rdpwd\StartupPrograms

Important Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756

Sourced from Microsoft

"\Driver Robot" "" "" "File not found: C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\1.1.0.4\DriverRobot.exe"
This is not required and should be deleted.
+ "\RegistryBooster" "" "" "File not found: C:\Program Files\Uniblue\RegistryBooster\rbmonitor.exe"
Also not required so delete.

There is a possibility that your system has been reinfected since you had the all clear so as a precaution before going any further here I suggest you read the 'Start Here' topic found here. With these self-help tools you have a high chance of fixing the problems on your own. If you are still having problems after following Step 3 of the guide, continue with Step 4 and 5 and post in the Malware Forum. If you are unable to run any programs, Please create a topic stating what you have tried so far and that you are unable to run any programs. Also, Please do NOT post the logs in this thread.

If your system is clean please post back and we can finish optimizing your systems performance.

And I ran TFC. Question: does this do the same thing as CleanUp! ?

TFC is a trusted tool we recommend and I personally use, Cleanup is not and I have never had the need to use it and so cannot comment on it.

And do we still need to do something about processor cache in setup?

And about the driver issues from the PCPitstop scan?

We can address these two issues after you have ensured there are no malware issues that require expert advice on the Malware Forum.

Dark_Star_Qc

Dark_Star_Qc

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
Woah, that's a lot of stuff... and I think you might have overestimated my abilities just a little... ;)

First, I have access to a couple of ftp sites I need for my work. Before I do anything, I want to make sure that that has nothing to do with "rdpclip" "" "" "File not found: rdpclip" If your machine acts as a Terminal Server, i.e. someone else connects to your machine using Remote Desktop, then rdpclip.exe will be loaded on your machine as part of the Terminal Server functionality." I remember that when the technician installed the access to those ftp sites, he connected remotely. Could that be why this is on my computer? A leftover?

Secondly, I'm not clear on what I need to do after I back up the registry.

Then, down to Driver Robot and Registry Booster, do I remove these files normally or is this something I also need to do in the registry?

Edited by Dark_Star_Qc, 04 February 2012 - 07:20 AM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Woah, that's a lot of stuff... and I think you might have overestimated my abilities just a little... ;)

First, I have access to a couple of ftp sites I need for my work. Before I do anything, I want to make sure that that has nothing to do with "rdpclip" "" "" "File not found: rdpclip" If your machine acts as a Terminal Server, i.e. someone else connects to your machine using Remote Desktop, then rdpclip.exe will be loaded on your machine as part of the Terminal Server functionality." I remember that when the technician installed the access to those ftp sites, he connected remotely. Could that be why this is on my computer? A leftover?

The above can be left alone if you allow remote access to your computer, yes it could be leftover from when the tech set up your ftp if you do not allow remote access to your computer to anyone else.

Secondly, I'm not clear on what I need to do after I back up the registry.
See above as it may not be required.

Then, down to Driver Robot and Registry Booster, do I remove these files normally or is this something I also need to do in the registry?
If the programs do not have their own uninstallers you can remove them in the Programs and Features area of the Control Panel, go to Start then Control Panel and Programs and Features or this may be of help http://uninstallers.blogspot.com/ I am only suggesting the free uninstallers and in no way suggesting that you use any other product or service at the link.

Please advise when you have completed the malware scans.