Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

My HP Pavilion Crashes frequently

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm not too big into computer gaming, but I got a laptop that I thought could handle some of the games I might want to play. I've updated all video drivers (as far as I can tell) and sound drivers. However, occasionally when I play games, they just suddenly encounter some error and stop working. I've tried to look up the error code before, but it's just something general along the lines of "we don't know what happened". Most frequently this happens when I play X3 Terran Conflict and just recently with Victoria II. Sorry about the lack of information on the errors, but there doesn't seem to be any information given. It just doesn't work. So what could this error be and what kind of solution should I attempt?

In case it's not clear on my profile this is my computer.

Hp Pavilion dv6-6140us

CPU: AMD A-Series A8-3500M 1.5GHz
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6620G