Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Cant switch Graphical units :(

• Please log in to reply

Honza Bartek

Honza Bartek

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I just reinstalled my computer with windows 7 64bit and I have HP pavilion dv7 6050ec with two graphic cards : mobility radeon HD 6770M and a generic Intel HD Graphics Family. Since I reinstalled the computer, I no longer have to option to chose what graphic card I want to use. Before this reinstallation I could just right click on the desktop and there was a option that said Switch Graphical units, but now there is nothing like that. And I have the latest drivers for both graphic cards and latest Catalyst Control Center and Direct X installed. And in device manager all drivers are installed correctly. So I have no idea what to do.
Please help :)

Advertisements