No problem and good!
So i have created the System repair disc successfully. All is well there.
OTL Custom scan was also successful.
OK, if you read this before doing so, carry out the below. Then retry the online scan...
ESET Scan .... wow
Scanned for 1hour and 52mins and system freeze.
I'll run again tomorrow =\
Run Windows 7 SRD:
Actually boot from the Windows 7 SRD disc.
- If not sure how to, a very good tutorial can be read here.
- You will have to answer a few basic questions then select the option Repair your computer
- At the the System Recovery Options screen click Windows 7 to highlight then Next>
- Now click on/select Startup Repair
- If prompted to use System Restore, select Cancel.
- The same if prompted to Send information about this problem (recommended), select Don't send.
- Click Finish when Startup Repair has completed, remove the SRD disc and then click on Restart