Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Laptop Sound & Video Lagging/Stuttering

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey there. I'm not sure what the problem is, but since yesterday, my laptop's sound & video keeps lagging..the whole time.

Yesterday i was djing on the laptop through a mixer..and then the sound disorted, like the speaker had been blown..if it's blown would it still be playing audio though? and could that be the reason for the lagging/stuttering? (that it's blown maybe)

here's a video of what i mean (since it would be a lot easier to explain)

When windows starts, the greeting sound also does it..overall all the audio and video does

Hope you guys can help out (the video might be quite loud so i'd suggest turning down your volume a bit, it recorded pretty loud)