Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to upgrade to xp sp3

• Please log in to reply

greenwarrior

greenwarrior

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
Hi Geeks,
Actually I live in a rural area and our ISP has been blocking microsoft.com for the last few weeks.
So i need to know how to install sp 3 on my computer. Are there any other resources for downloading SP3? If there are any please let me know.
Thank you.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Actually your statement is without merit in the fact that why would any ISP block access to one of the only companies that supplies the software that allows their client to access their service?
I have requested way back on your first topic here at GTG to run two programs and supply us with the logs which you have completely refused to do to this day. You have received help from someone who has run Combofix on your system which we have no ideal what kind of training and experience they have and could have messed your OS up where it doesn't work correctly.
You have been told by myself and by a admin that your system may be infected and you still have not posted in the malware forum to have your system checked out by one of our trained malware techs,
Now how are we suppose to help you when you keep refusing our suggestions for information and steps to take?
I have reported this topic to the Administrators for further review and unless you supply the logs I requested I'm sorry but we cannot assist you.