- I can't drag and drop icons anywhere on the computer, desktop, other folders, etc.
- Firefox plays up quite badly. Being that i cant move the window around, I can't resize, and often i can't close the window without going into the task manager.
- In VLC, I can't do much of anything, cant change volume, can't choose a time or any of that, and again can't close the window without task manager.
- PS3 Media Server, can't do anything.
- Ocasionally, everything becomes unselectable and the only way to get it back is to ctrl+alt+del, and close the window.
And here's what I've tried to fix it:
- 3 separate virus scans
- 2 different spyware scans
- Ran CCleaner
- Checked "enable context menus and dragging and dropping"
- Unchecked auto arrange
- Formatted my windows drive.
- Updated various drivers, mobo, keyboard/mouse, processor
- Reinstalled Java (which i did cause it seemed like most things that use java were playing up)
I'm really at a loss of what else to do, if anyone has any ideas I would be very VERY greatful!
Hope to hear from someone soon!