Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Win 7 security virus, removal help needed! [Closed] [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

pa.pete

pa.pete

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
I should be able to do this tomorrow.
Pete

Advertisements

pa.pete

pa.pete

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
godawgs,
I got everything cleaned. As you suggested I will give it a couple of days to make sure everything is ok then follow your instructions to keep the computer up to date and report back to this thread.
Thanks,
Pete

godawgs

godawgs

Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 8,228 posts
You're welcome. Stay safe surfing.

pa.pete

pa.pete

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
godawgs,
I would like to give you something for all the help you've given me. How can I do that?
Pete

godawgs

godawgs

Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 8,228 posts
Hi Pete,

Thank you but I am still in training so I'm not a staff member yet. My instructor during this part of the training is Essexboy. He reviewed and approved every post during this process. If you would like to make a donation to help in the continuing fight against malware, you can click on his name in blue above. That will take you to his profile page. At the top of the page will be a PayPal link. You can click on that link to make a donation.
Thank you again and safe computing.

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.