Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

TuneUp logo screen won´t let me in

• Please log in to reply

brady1988

brady1988

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
hey guys, i have a little problem just happened this morning i was looking for a logo screen using tuneup then i installed a logo named Dream Theater after booting my system once i see the logo screen won´t let me in i am clicking everywhere on this logo looks like there is something wrong with it, i would like to know if there is something i could do to fix this issue please help me on this one, thank you guys!

Advertisements

Alzeimer

Alzeimer

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
Boot into safe mode (As soon as the BIOS loads, begin tapping the F8 key on your keyboard. Do so until the Windows Advanced Options menu appears) and uninstall TuneUp logo screen, reboot and see if you can login your sustem, if yes then retry to install the program again and see if you have the same problem.