Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Dell inspiron n5010 not booting

• Please log in to reply

asmii

asmii

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi since some days my laptop was freezing, and yesterday is isnt loading at home.. its loading till the inspiron logo and then ctrl alt del when i do this nothing happens.

I have tried pressing F2 and F12 and running a hard drive diagnostics which i pressed on hard disk it brought me till the username inodw of windows 7 but the username doesnt appear

i need help, al my works my assignment is on it, this is stressing me out since yesterday.

thank you for helping out

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 20,005 posts
:welcome: asmii
The first thing we must do is secure the data on the HDD as a precaution, you will need access to another computer with a CD/DVD burner and a blank disk or a large storage capacity USB thumb drive, you can then use Puppy Linux to try and recover your data "how to" @ http://www.geekstogo...over-your-data/
Post back with an update when ready.