Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

AOL toolbar Favorites Links missing on IE 9

• Please log in to reply

OjaiLisaG

OjaiLisaG

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi I have the AOL toolbar on Internet Explorer 9 had some links which I saved and they suddenly disappeared one day and I need to get them back, or at least have access to them so I can write them down. Does anyone know why this would happen and how to get them back? These are seperate 'favorites" from my actual "favorites" on IE. There is the "add" button next to the AOL search bar you can add buttons or web sites to it.
I read somewhere it could be from downloading IE 9 which I did several weeks back but not sure if that is accurate.
Any help would be so appreciated. Many of these favs I have no idea what they were.
Thanks!
OjaiLisaG :confused:

Advertisements