Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

AOL emails not being received by NTLWORLD recipients

• Please log in to reply

claudeis

claudeis

• Pip
  • 1 posts
In the last two/three weeks emails sent from my Aol to Ntlworld addresses have not been received. The Aol address book appears to have been corrupted. In the address of the recipient between n and t of ntlworld a non-printed character has been inserted but I'm unable to find out what it is. This may account for the non-delivery but the mail has not bounced and so I was unaware of the non-delivery until just a couple of days ago. I'm also not sure if only Ntlworld accounts are involved. Suspiciously just recently most of my saved email was deleted and I had to sift through the recently deleted email and manually restore the important stuff. This happened twice. My virus checker (Microsoft Security Essentials) didn't find any viruses. This may be unrelated to the current problem. I'm beginning to think that I must have a virus or something rather than it being an AOL or Ntlworld problem. Has anyone any ideas?

Advertisements