are these units compatiable?
Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:03 PM
Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:44 PM
Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:32 AM
Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:51 AM
When I put it together I found one of the tb drives was dead and had to get a replacement from the dealer I bought the parts from.
Replacement of a video card is not hard as you see with reseating it. For the most part the system is workign but the faulty card.
Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:18 PM
Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:34 AM
Download Speedfan (The download link is to the right), and install it. Once it's installed, run the program and post here the information it shows.
The information I want you to post is the stuff that is circled in the example picture I have attached.
To make sure we are getting all the correct information it would help us if you were to attach a screenshot like the one below of your Speedfan results.
To do a screenshot please have click on your Print Screen on your keyboard.
- It is normally the key above your number pad between the F12 key and the Scroll Lock key
- Now go to Start and then to All Programs
- Scroll to Accessories and then click on Paint
- In the Empty White Area click and hold the CTRL key and then click the V
- Go to the File option at the top and click on Save as
- Save as file type JPEG and save it to your Desktop
- Attach it to your next reply
Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:18 PM
Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:03 AM
If the tech diagnoses a faulty part, you can still RMA it.
Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:53 AM
Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:25 AM
Are you able to RMA IT?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users