even just trying to open garage band or using Word and Excel will force me to end all tasks and be unable to save. I have tried all of the solutions from other forums and still had no luck.
So far I've tried:
- downloading "istat pro" and it says the fan works, and there is 75 Free GB on the disc
- running a couple different free virus detecting programs
- creating an alternate log in account
- "Verifying the disk"
- deleting unused music/videos to free up space
- downloading the latest updates
I would have tried using time machine but i dont have a backup saved.
and I lost my Mac OS installation cd (woops)
anyone else ever had this problem or know a way to get it running like it used to?