Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IE and FF only work in SafeMode

• Please log in to reply

FreethePenguin ^--^

FreethePenguin ^--^

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Howdy yall, Ive posted in other forums about my HJT log,and no one responds..so I should have known to go the source first :tazz:

Heres what Ive done so far;

DL and install/update Giant spyware, ewido, Adaware, Sbot s&d, free-av, spy subtract, trend pc-cillin housecall( the online scan). All scans were done in safemode with sys restore off, and all temp files, history and cookies removed prior. ( enabled viewing of all files and folders, and del all in temp, IE content, from local settings of all users. Now ( well, im not sure it it worked from the beginning) IE nor F Fox, will run in normal mode, safemode is okeydokey, so obviously somthings still messin...I ran the winsock fix, even reset the stack manually in the registry. IE broken. I can ping google, Ive done sfc /scannowdamnit, even repair install...nice hey. It was the nail.exe to begin with,ran regmechanic to get rid of the garbage, havent done ccleaner as of yet.. FYI, but heres the post Jack this log, and ewido...

*HJT log and Ewido scan log removed. BOth are completely clean and free of Malware. I am moving this topic to the Internet/Browser forum. I have a feeling there is a b0rked setting somewhere, or else something with the registry, etc.

Edited by ~Kat~, 02 June 2005 - 04:55 PM.

Advertisements