no smart card so shutting down
Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:38 PM
Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:10 PM
Try setting a New Default Boot Sequence;
To set a startup sequence that the notebook uses each time it is started or restarted with Computer Setup:
1. Open Computer Setup by turning on or restarting the notebook. Press f10 while the “F10 = ROM Based Setup”
message is displayed in the lower-left corner of the screen.
❏ To change the language press f2.
❏ For navigation instructions press f1.
2. Use the arrow keys to select Advanced > Boot Options and then press enter.
3. Toggle the MultiBoot field to Enable.
4. Toggle the Boot Order fields to the boot sequence that you prefer.
5. Save your preferences and exit Computer Setup by using the arrow keys to select File > Save Changes and Exit, and then follow the instructions on the screen.
Your preferences are saved when you exit Computer Setup
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users