Black Screen/Blinking Cursor [Closed]
Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:00 PM
Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:26 AM
Boot up your computer and when you see the Dell splash screen begin tapping F8.
The computer will go into the Advanced Options Boot Menu.
Select Safe Mode.
Once in Safe Mode follow the directions below.
Please run this when you can stay with the computer so if it reboots you can tap F8 and have it re-enter safe mode to finish.
ComboFix needs to be run with a switch.
Please disable your realtime antivirus and/or antispyware.
Click Start >> Run >> type ComboFix /nombr >> hit ENTER
Make sure there is a single space between ComboFix and /nombr
- The blue window will open up and ComboFix will run.
- When finished, it will produce a report for you.
- Please post the "C:\ComboFix.txt" for further review.
1. Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.
2. Do not "re-run" Combofix. If you have a problem, reply back for further instructions
Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:31 PM
Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:32 PM
Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:48 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users