Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Samsung R451c tracked?

• Please log in to reply

AmandaSue82

AmandaSue82

• Pip
  • 8 posts
ok, hear's the dealio....
I am using my bf's samsung on a straight talk network. I was wondering if it was possible for him to have selective texts sent to an alternate phone number to and from a select few phone numbers? In other words can he pick and choose who he monitors my conversations with? Now i can only tell u a little about why i think this. There are blue arrows on the outbox messages i sent to whom I'm figuring people he isn't interested in monitoring, and there is a red check mark next to the ones i think he is, does that make any sense at all? I'll try to show u a pic, but i am not too computer savvy. Also, the battery wont' hold a charge and he seems to know what i say to people sometimes.
And to answer ur question, no it don't bother me cuz i aint' doin anything wrong. If i had something to hide then id worry ok no picture, i lost my sd card :help:

Advertisements

Aristazi

Aristazi

• PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
Hi AmandaSue82,

According to Samsung the blue arrow only indicates that the text message was sent successfully and the red check mark indicates that sending failed. (You can see Samsung's response to another user's question here)

I wasn't able to find any information about whether forwarding text messages is possible. But I would recommend checking the phone's settings or try to contact technical support at Samsung if you're still concerned. I haven't seen any setting like that on any of my Samsung phones though.

Hope this helps! >^-^<