Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Connected laptop via vga to tv

• Please log in to reply

Maleboe

Maleboe

• PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
I have recently decided to go completely wireless and use my computer through my hdtv so I was wondering if anyone would have any idea of software or browser extensions that might make using the computer a little easier on the eyes. As always, thanks in advance.

Josh

Advertisements

Digerati

Digerati

Grumpy Ol' MSgt (Ret.)

• Retired Staff
  • 3,999 posts
  • MVP

I was wondering if anyone would have any idea of software or browser extensions that might make using the computer a little easier on the eyes

I don't know what that means. Easier how? What's it doing you don't like or think is being hard on your eyes?

You say browser extensions - does that mean using your computer for things other than browsing the Internet is fine on your eyes?

Maleboe

Maleboe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
Reading text mostly is the problem I have to use magnify all the time and I was wondering if there was a better program or system than that

Digerati

Digerati

Grumpy Ol' MSgt (Ret.)

• Retired Staff
  • 3,999 posts
  • MVP
Yeah, text can be a problem. You can try hitting Ctrl + and Ctrl - to zoom in and out and see if that helps.