Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unable to detect or install Windows Xp on SATA

• Please log in to reply

ballistik kevin

ballistik kevin

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
yeah.. i will do that i don't know.. i have an 80 that i'm using right now as master and a 40 as slave right now.. and what i planned to do was run the sata as master and partition it into 130gb and 120gb.. but unfortunately it didn't work out so.. i am thinking on getting the ide ata/133 and just run that and either run it with the 80gb or 40gb. if i do end up running the 40gb then i will have to give the 80gb to my younger bro who has 2 40gbs... but yeah i'll have to ask you guys again about SATA because my older brother just bought a computer from his friend and its a 150 sata maxtor and none of the driver disc/disk came with it.. so yeah i'll hit you guys back sometime this coming up week... thank you very much

Advertisements