Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trojan/Malware Gen On Comp Completely Useless

• Please log in to reply

Tommy_Holbourne

Tommy_Holbourne

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Recently i have found many viruses on my computer, and did the usual thing of downloading Avg/Avast Anti virus and Constantly scanned my computer hoping to resurrect the problem, as per usual the viruses just kept on coming, it kept changing the DNS so when i open up Google chrome to my homepage it would never load, or it would work for about 15-20 mins until the same Google message appeared saying the DNS Server could not be found, then i had start up issues it look about 10 minutes to start up, and so i kept on doing full computer scans still hoping it could all be solved, now my computer starts up fairly slow, i have tried using safe mode and have downloaded a spyware scanner and put it on a usb stick, But this has been deemed useless simply because when i get to login i cannot use the mouse at all, i know this must be the work of the virus or viruses, i have to my knowledge used every means possible to try and resurrect the issue, Help on this issue will be greatly appreciated. :)

Advertisements