Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

IP ADDRESS CONFLICT

• Please log in to reply

Erin29

Erin29

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey, I connect to the internet via my HTC Thunderbolt...Use a usb cord that plugs from my phone to the puter..then hit "internet connection mode" on my phone and voila! Im connected. A few months ago I started getting an error "Ip address conflict" and I would lose my connection. Sooo, I googled and found the ipconfig/release and renew deal...fixed it..no problems..now it has started again. Only this time, release and renew is not working. I've done it a zillion times and still keep getting disconnected. It's driving ME NUTS..Any help? Thanks!