Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trojan horse Generic27.SLL

• Please log in to reply

vd2

vd2

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I've seen someone else with the same issue but I can't reply to the same topic probably because I'm a new member.

Hi,

Please help me!

My pc is infected with "Trojan horse Generic27.SLL".

I can't seem to get rid of it and can't find any info on it either.
I have disconnected the affected PC from the internet and am ready to throw it in the bin!

Basically this virus is putting a copy of my desktop over my desktop so if i try and open task manager etc you don't see anything. When I shut down this cloned page disappears and you briefly see the programs you have opened before it shuts down completely.

Looking forward to hearing from you

This is his post quote, I pretty much have the same issues and the biggest problem is that I'm still using the Laptop which is infected and I need to use it to access my accounts and I'm not sure it is safe to do that, so I really need to solve this issue in the next 12 hours to be able to log in to my accounts and update my websites and blogs.

More Details from AVG:

"";"C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe (3560):\memory_00ca0000";"Trojan horse Generic27.SLL";"Object is inaccessible."
"Detection name";"Trojan horse Generic27.SLL"
"Object type";"file"
"SDK Type";"Core"
"Result";"Infected"

"Object name";"C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe (3560)"
"Detection name";"Trojan horse Generic27.SLL"
"Object type";"process"
"SDK Type";"Core"
"Result";"Deleted"

He says he is deleting the second one but whenever I re-do a scan it's still there... how dangerous is this and I really need an URGENT fix !!

Thanks in advance.

Advertisements