Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

mobi files

• Please log in to reply

ivydale

ivydale

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi there experts. I need to converts some books that are in Mobi file, whatever that means, by finding opening moby files online, I was send to pareologic driver cure,and for around forty dollars they promise to fix the problem. I got caught with that sort of thing before, My question, is pareotelogic safe ?,does it open mobi files or convert them,? or is there an other way? look forward to an answer Albert

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,090 posts
Hi ivydale,

I'm not familiar with them either. I did find a link explaining them. Let us know if it's helpful.

http://pcsupport.abo.../f/mobifile.htm

Joe :)

adlb1300

adlb1300

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
In the past I have used Calibre to convert to mobi files to ePub. It has worked well and it is pretty easy to use.

ivydale

ivydale

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Thanks for rplying, Yes I can convert with calibre so my problem has been solved for the moment,. Thanks