This has probably been asked everywhere but I can't seem to find one that fits my budget. So I am looking for cheap hosting (free) for a personal website. I'm looking to spend no more than $2/month on it. I've been making websites for a while now, usually for school clubs. They have a larger budget so that isn't a problem for me. From experience most, if not all, free hosting site are usually unreliable, have ads, or a scam. There are the good ones that offer some free space and decent bandwidth, but those probably require you to be active on their forums which I can't be.
The specs in looking for isn't much but at least these:
1. PHP enabled, mySQL db's (make at least 3)
2. Domain support
3. 2gb+ bandwidth
3. Decent space (I'm not picky maybe 300mb+?)
4. Reliability (pretty good uptime, etc)
5. Support (thought I doubt I'd need it much)
6. 2+ FTP Account
7. cPanel (actually this is more of a perk, if there isn't that's fine).
Edit: I forgot to add free domain transferring