Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Steam/CS:CZ

• Please log in to reply

bobbobagan

bobbobagan

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
I just got CS:CZ from my aunty in austrailla. (She had preveiously been playing it from her computer before she sent it to me.) when i tried to install and play it on my computer it said that the CD key was already being used by a different steam account. So i got her account and tried to play it then but said that "you already have active subscriptions with this CD key".

I was wondering if a have to copy any files and paste them into the steamApps folder on my computer??

Thanks people

Advertisements

Destructo Roboto

Destructo Roboto

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
Hmmm.... delete every steam an cs cd file on ur computer, then install all your cd files an when they ask for accout keys giv em, then install steam again, if it fails still, too bad, although you could try searching cs cz on edonkey an downloadin a full steam file that includes that from someone else then inputing ur accuont name an password.... ef nnot you hav my appolagies and consolation... go buy Galaxys or WoW, much more fulfilling then shooting people o no end day in day uot...unlessyour a military or copo who could use the practice../.

bobbobagan

bobbobagan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
okay :tazz: thanks buddy but before i do that im going to clock CS:CZ so i dont have to start again... its abit anoying and steams abit f*$&%ed if u asked me (excuse my french) lol... i emailed steam because on their website it said that i could get a new CD key number... anyway thanks.

bobbobagan

bobbobagan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
Hmm... i just did what you said but when i installed CS:CZ again, and went on to the game (without installing steam) it didnt even ask me for a CD Key number...

do you or any other people out there have any other ideas to help me please?? coz i really wanna get on and play coz i love this game :tazz:

thanks

Destructo Roboto

Destructo Roboto

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
... their is one more... and i saved this for last, cause chances are this will be the most likely method to work for you... i :tazz: ... anyways, here is wat will most likely work for you, download steam from the web, whether for cs or just steam, heres the pure steam download ---> http://www.steampowe...rea=getsteamnow

and heres the CS steam download ---> http://www.counter-s...t/download.html

if you try pure steam one first, then you sould put in your steam id and your passward, an voila! that should do it, if for some reason problem exhists, downlaod the cs steam one, an perhaps when u install it then put in ur id an password something will either magicly glitch to allow it to work or something will glitch an blow up the internet.... Preferably number two...

bobbobagan

bobbobagan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
lol... didnt work

dont worry now man im sending it away to the US tomorrow and their going to change the CD key number.