Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

(Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)System.IO.FileNotFoundException

• Please log in to reply

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
Would you please tell me which antivirus applications you have had previously on this machine any and all.The reason I ask is because some like to hang around after you uninstall via add remove programs and require the use of removal tools.

What kind of computer do you have exactly??Example Compaq presario c700

Download CCLEANER

Just DONT us the registry cleaner function of CCleaner unless you know what you are deleting exactly!!

Then open ccleaner hit the tools button then startup second one down below uninstall then in the bottom right hand corner of ccleaner hit save to text file.Save it to your desktop and post the startup.txt here in your next reply.

Hit the start button in lower left hand corner. Then in the run box type msconfig, then hit the services tab then put a check mark in hide microsoft services what is listed there,after hiding microsoft services?Please post back to us in a vertical list.

Please download MINITOOLBOX When the box opens click save file, save it to the desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following boxes:

Flush Dns
List Installed Programs
List Users, Partitions and Memory size
Click Go and post the result.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND POST ALL INFORMATION REQUESTED!! :)

I want to make one thing very clear DO NOT use the registry cleaner function of ccleaner!!

Advertisements

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
After we tidy up your machine a bit I want you to visit the malware forum,to ensure that no malware is on your machine.When we are done here I will point you in the right direction.I really wanted to solve this in a manual manner but I am also glad that a system restore worked for you. :)

Maxwell Purrington

Maxwell Purrington

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
In your previous instructions you state:

"Please post back to us in a vertical list."

How do I create a vertical list to send to you? I am unable to cut and paste it.

Thank you

Lewis

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
Use the snipping tool:
WIN | type SNIP | ENTER | drag the cursor over the area to snip | save as a PNG file | attach the png to your next post.

Or save it as .jpeg and upload it to http://uploadmb.com/ and send me the link call the file services.jpeg or you can just manually type them out for me. :)

Maxwell Purrington

Maxwell Purrington

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
1. My laptop came with a Trial Version of McAfee Security Center. I am not certain what to use when the Trial Period has ended. At work they use AVG Anti Virus.

2. My Laptop is a DELL Inspiron N5110.

3. I downloaded CCleaner. I ran the analyzer and eliminated 950MB of various items.

4. Attached find CCleaner Start Up Report.

5. On a subsequent post I will send the Mint Tool Box Data.

~Lewis

Maxwell Purrington

Maxwell Purrington

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Here is the Mint Tool Report:

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
Please copy and paste the logs from notepad in your reply for some reason you are not getting your files attached.

Maxwell Purrington

Maxwell Purrington

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
MiniToolBox by Farbar Version: 18-01-2012
Ran by Lewis (administrator) on 10-03-2012 at 18:32:28
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X64)
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Flush DNS: ===================================

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

=========================== Installed Programs ============================

ABBYY FineReader 6.0 Sprint (Version: 6.00.2146.41621)
Accidental Damage Services Agreement (Version: 2.0.0)
Adobe AIR (Version: 3.1.0.4880)
Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX 64-bit (Version: 11.0.1.152)
Adobe Reader X (10.1.2) MUI (Version: 10.1.2)
Advanced Audio FX Engine (Version: 1.12.05)
Advanced SystemCare 5 (Version: 5.1.0)
Banctec Service Agreement (Version: 2.0.0)
Bejeweled 2 Deluxe (Version: 2.2.0.95)
Blackhawk Striker 2 (Version: 2.2.0.95)
Blio (Version: 2.3.7140)
Bounce Symphony (Version: 2.2.0.95)
Build-a-lot 2 (Version: 2.2.0.95)
C-Print Pro Server 2.6.2 (Version: 2.6.2)
Cake Mania (Version: 2.2.0.95)
CCleaner (Version: 3.16)
Chuzzle Deluxe (Version: 2.2.0.95)
Complete Care Business Service Agreement (Version: 2.0.0)
Consumer In-Home Service Agreement (Version: 2.0.0)
Cozi (Version: 1.0.6505.38692)
*****************************************************************************************
Yes HKCU:Run Google Update "C:\Users\Lewis\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
Yes HKCU:Run Sidebar C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
Yes HKCU:Run SugarSync "C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\sugarsyncmanager.exe" -startInTray -usedelay=true
Yes HKLM:Run AccuWeatherWidget "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\AccuWeather\accuweather.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\AccuWeather\start.umj" --startup
Yes HKLM:Run Adobe ARM "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run Apoint C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe
Yes HKLM:Run BTMTrayAgent rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Bluetooth\btmshell.dll",TrayApp
Yes HKLM:Run Dell DataSafe Online C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Dell Datasafe Online\NOBuClient.exe
Yes HKLM:Run Dell V310-V510 Series "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell V310-V510 Series\fm3032.exe" /s
Yes HKLM:Run Dell Webcam Central "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central\WebcamDell2.exe" /mode2
Yes HKLM:Run DellStage "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\stage_primary.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\start.umj" --startup
Yes HKLM:Run dleamon.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell V310-V510 Series\dleamon.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run EzPrint "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell V310-V510 Series\ezprint.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run HotKeysCmds C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
Yes HKLM:Run IAStorIcon C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
Yes HKLM:Run IgfxTray C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
Yes HKLM:Run IntelPAN "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\iFrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PAN Tray
Yes HKLM:Run mcui_exe "C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe" /runkey
Yes HKLM:Run NeroLauncher C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\SyncUP\NeroLauncher.exe 900
Yes HKLM:Run NUSB3MON "C:\Program Files (x86)\Renesas Electronics\USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver\Application\nusb3mon.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run Persistence C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
Yes HKLM:Run QuickSet C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\QuickSet.exe
Yes HKLM:Run SearchSettings "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Spigot\Search Settings\SearchSettings.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run SysTrayApp C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\sttray64.exe
Yes HKLM:RunOnce Launcher C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\Scheduler\Launcher.exe
Yes Startup User Zinio Alert Messenger.lnk C:\Program Files (x86)\Zinio Alert Messenger\Zinio Alert Messenger.exe

Maxwell Purrington

Maxwell Purrington

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Snippet is a new tool to me.

There were a lot of services. I had to make three separate "Snippets" to fit them all.

Maxwell Purrington

Maxwell Purrington

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Here is Services Image #2 of 3

Advertisements

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
Be with you shortly. :)

Edited by rockmilk, 10 March 2012 - 05:59 PM.

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
You will need to save the files to your desktop and and upload them to uploadmb.com and send me the link.

Maxwell Purrington

Maxwell Purrington

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Services Image 3 of 3.

Maxwell Purrington

Maxwell Purrington

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
I hope I did this correctly. :rolleyes:

http://www.uploadmb....p?id=1331424153

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
I am going for a while don want to leave you hanging,so do not wait around on my reply I will get back to you sunday have a goodnight.

You need to upload the files you are not getting them attached,upload the files to the link below or just manually type them also make sure you put a check next to hide microsoft services

http://uploadmb.com/
Upload the files and send me the link.