Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

my computer cannot shutdown

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
when i shutdown my computer its always restarting, i cannot shut down it, when i need to shut down i have to off the power switch, i scaned my computer for viruses, but not found, i formatted it and installed a new copy, but computer cannot shut down, i changed my data cables also , but nothing changed, plzzzzzzzz help me :tazz:

Destructo Roboto

Destructo Roboto

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
Play with your bios, it is the answere to many things... for instance heres a link:

now that youvebeen warned might i also suggest that you just leave it in standbye or hybernatin mode>? Perhaps the problems in your bios or perhaps its in your power settings, im sure youl find it if you are diligent, random, and hard at work adjusting things... of cours theirs nothin to bad with the way it sounds to me, leav it as it is, your method works just fine, hit the power switch behindit, voila! :tazz: