Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Screen Capture

• Please log in to reply

munleyj

munleyj

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
I am looking for free software or a free web based screen capture program that you can have your own face in the corner or on the side in the video picture.

Advertisements

Ax238

Ax238

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 1,323 posts
Not sure I completely understand your request, but here's a tool that I use occasionally:
Free screenshot software - LightShot

It has desktop as well as web browser versions.

Regards,

Ax

munleyj

munleyj

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
I am looking for a screen recorder that I can have my face in a little picture in the corner or side as I talk.

crpowell67

crpowell67

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
I believe this is what you want I downloaded it to check it does picture in picture I will make a short tutorial if you can not figure out how to do it but try this first select "record - full screen" then where it says webcam select a smaller area and you will see your desktop with your webcam in the upper left corner

http://www.bbsoftwar...FreePlayer.aspx

it is free but you have to register it in 30 days but registration is also free to get a free key