Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Convert VOB files to AVI or MPEG

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

moondog830

moondog830

• PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
Can someone point me to a program or way to change VOB files to either AVI or MPEG files?

thanks in advance

dog

Advertisements

Alias50

Alias50

• PipPipPip
  • 343 posts
Whenever I need to convert something, I'll use either Handbrake or SUPER. Both are free. SUPER has a ton of options but Handbrake is nice and easy to use. With Handbrake, just make sure you select a preset that suits your needs. SUPER is a bit more involved, and a bit of a pain to download from the link I provided. You have to scroll down to the end of the first page and hit the "start downloading SUPER" link, then on the next page hit "download and use" then finally scroll down to the end of THAT page and hit the "download SUPER setup file". Personally, I'd recommend you check out Handbrake first.

Cheers,

Alias50