Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

not able to connect to certain websites

• Please log in to reply

gijsgans21

gijsgans21

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey! Since yesterday i am having troubles connecting to certain commonly used websites, like hotmail e.o. I also am not able to connect to hotmail with outlook.
Does anybody have an idea how i can solve this issue? I really don 't have a clue. I have got rid of all my cookies and temp internet files, and ran several spy removal programms but nothing seems to work.

Advertisements

Spike3

Spike3

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
you now have to pay in order to link outlook with hotmail. I'm waiting for mine to fail soon!

Sometimes websites do go down, have you tried them since this time?

gijsgans21

gijsgans21

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks spike for your reply. It took me a while to find out what was wrong, but i manage to get it working again. I guess (because I am definetlly not sure), due to the large amounts of spyware and malware etc on my computer and the frequent cleaning of my computer some IE files got corrupted. I re-installed IE and everything is working fine. I am not precisely sure what really happend but I am happy that it has been resolved

Spike3

Spike3

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
Cool,

Thats where I was heading with all the questions! Great minds and all that!

Well done, you geek you!