Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

mystart incredibar

• Please log in to reply

taranis

taranis

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello.

New member here and I had a problem with this mystart incredibar.

I removed the Mystart incredibar search toolbar or search provider from both Internet explorer and firefox
then I deleted both internet browsers progs from my PC.... this seemed to work and I no longer have the search bar appearing.

I ran Combofix and it found a few items and remove them.

Searching for a way to be sure that Mystart incredibar is really removed I found this site....

I read through a few posts and downloaded the Systemlook mentioned in one and ran the scan......

a few incredibar item appeared in the reg. I have provided them Systemlook file and is it save to remove these

Sorry about the lack in information this is a gray area for me, esp the regedit functions and I hesitate to alter them.

I have included the combofix result.

addition note: I got this problem downloading a video capture software from CNET ..
Free Screen Video Capture by Topviewsoft .

Attached Files

Edited by taranis, 14 March 2012 - 07:03 AM.

Advertisements