help plz cant connect to wi fi
Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:09 PM
Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:25 PM
Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:11 AM
If that doesn't work then try Revo Uninstaller.
Download and install Revo Uninstaller
- Double click the Revo Uninstaller icon on your desktop to start the program
- Scroll through the listed programs and Right Click on the program you wish to uninstall
- From the pop out menu choose Uninstall
- Click Yes to the confirmation dialogue
- In the next window select the Advanced mode
- Click Next to start uninstalling the program
- Answer Yes to confirm the uninstall
- When the program has completed the four steps, click Next to allow the program to search for leftovers
- Once complete, click Next, then Finish
- Repeat the above steps for any other programs you wish to remove.
Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:55 AM
It has been 17 days since your last response and I was wondering if the issue has been resolved?
If so can you explain how it was resolved so others may be able to fix it if they have the same issue.
If not please let us know and we can continue with helping you to resolve the issue.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users