Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

LG 22X Super-Multi DVD Burner $16.00

• Please log in to reply

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
LG 22X Super-Multi DVD Burner 22X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 22X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM Black SATA Model GH22NS90B
its here
16 bucks and free shipping

Advertisements

NKGuy

NKGuy

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
Looks like a good deal. I believe for mine I had to pad $4 more $3-5 for shipping. And I see no difference, at all between these two.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
I picked up one of these for $18 over here the other day. Considering there is usually quite a price difference here in Australia I thought that was pretty good!

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Yeah we are seeing some folks who actually are getting benefits out of this forum. Thanks guys for the update and Troy it is surprising you got it that low there in the Kanga country. Was it hoppy delivered for you?
:whistling:

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
I pick up parts myself as they are just down the road.

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
I live close to FRY'S...they have super sales weekly so when there are super deals on good components I will pick up several knowing that selling or installing one will pay for my spare or spares as the case may be...
I also buy from newegg and tiger when they have really good deals...