Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Internet provider for chromebook in canada

• Please log in to reply

ill_never_b_a_geek

ill_never_b_a_geek

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
Hello,

According to the Chrome OS info, I should be able to use my Bell Internet service (Bell stick) to connect my new chromebook to the internet.But, haven't been able to get it done.
If anyone here knows, please share the how-to do the connection.

Thanks

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,839 posts
Hello and sorry for the delay,

I am not familiar with the Bell stick of which you speak, however I'm sure if you contact Bell support they will be able to assist you.

Troy

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Bell Stick
Seems to be a USB or Nic card wireless adapter Troy.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,839 posts
Well then it would be up to them to provide a driver for it to work. Considering the Chrome OS isn't exactly popular as yet, there may not be a driver or plans to release one. Only Bell support will be able to answer for sure.

Thanks Ron.