Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Im new but i need help

• Please log in to reply

MyrmidonKnight

MyrmidonKnight

• Pip
  • 1 posts
It seems that I have virus problems and adware. Im using ewido security suite and Adware Se but it wont fix it. I get lots of popups and things of that nature and my VirusScan On-Access is always picking things up but can't delete them for reasons i do not know. If you could guide me through what to do I would gladly appreciate it. ;)

***I ran the ewido and it seems to be doing better there was 7 files it could not get rid of. If you want those files i think it moved them to quarintine.***Update

*** My internet is running much faster now after running cws and ewido. But I still get few popups but I think thats okay bt it might not be thats for you guys to decide :tazz: . If all seems well just let me know.***

Edited by MyrmidonKnight, 03 June 2005 - 09:19 AM.

Advertisements