Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Grooveshark Issues

• Please log in to reply

pianoman91

pianoman91

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I've been using Grooveshark for a while now without any problems whatsoever, however since yesterday I'm getting the message:

"It looks like there may be an issue with the song you selected. We'll move to the next song"

This happens on EVERY song. I'm using Chrome on a university campus so therefore going through a proxy- however this has worked fine in the past and I'm able to use Spotify etc. without any issues. I've tried clearing the cache and also using different browsers but the same problem keeps happening. Any suggestions?

Advertisements

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 5,952 posts
Hi pianoman91,

Welcome to Geeks to Go! :)

Sorry for the delay. Let's see if I can help:

Type 'about:plugins' in the omnibox (address bar) and you should see that flash is the first plugin listed. Click details on the right hand side and you will see (?) two versions of Flash installed...disable the 10.1 iteration and Grooveshark should work again. Give it a shot...

One of the other members may be able to help if the above does not.

:)

Edited by DonnaB, 31 March 2012 - 07:58 PM.