Hello dennya1Insert Name Here
.... Welcome toG
I'm sorry to hear about your issue. We will try to help you resolve this as soon as possible.
- Please understand we are all volunteers and we are not here all the time.
- Sometimes it may be a extended amount of time to get back to you. If it has been
more then 3 days please shoot me a PM and I will try to get back to you quickly
- Please do the following and supply the requested information as needed. If you
don't understand my instructions please ask and I will try to explain them
clearer for you.
- Do not attempt any steps unless instructed or ask before to
make sure they will not cause any further issues.
- If you are receiving assistance in any other forum site please let us know as there may be conflicting advice given.
Before we can help you need to provide the following so I can start you in the right direction.
Laptop or Desktop?
Download Autoruns from the link in my signature below:
- If a name brand system then what brand, make and model is the system?
- If custom built then what brand, make and model is the motherboard
- Total memory installed
- Total hard drive capacity and free space
- What steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue
1: Extract the Autoruns Zip file contents to a folder.
2: Double-click the "Autoruns.exe".
3: Click on the "Everything" tab
4: Remove any entries that mention "File Not Found"
by right-clicking the entry and select Delete.
5: Go to File
then to Export As
in some versions.
6: Save AutoRuns.txt file to known location like your Desktop
7: Attach to your next reply.