Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

help making a gaming rig

• Please log in to reply

Monty Key

Monty Key

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i have a sony vaio pcv-rz104 that is want to turn into a gaming rig. i would like to use the case and optical drives but the rest i ned to get new. the problem is that lots of the parts are non standard sizes like the psi and i think the motherboard. i am looking to do this for under £500 which is possible with all new parts but i can find things that will fit this case. any help would be appreciated and i would really like if someone knew where i can get parts in the uk or a good build i could use. than in advance

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 19,691 posts
:welcome: Monty Key

Before I go any further are you receiving guidance @ http://www.planetsid...ad.php?p=665764