Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Unusual slow Downloading.

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 7 posts
For approximately a week my Downloading speed has been way down the ordinary, canīt DL faster than 90 Kib/s. Before this i had a high DL speed (T1) maybe 2-400KiB/s.
I first noticed it in DC++, but now iīve noticed that i canīt DL faster than that from any DL page. In the beginning of the DL i can get speeds up to 300KiB/s but seconds later it dercreases to 90KiB/s. If i try to DL 2 things at the same time (using DC++) i get even lower DL speed

You might have any idea what the problem is?

Thx in Advance /Achio

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
yo bro! i hav exactly the same problem as u!!! worst stil after using for quite some time in the same situation as u,my d/loading speed dun even move!!! or even disconnect after some time...Its getting me frustrated and still no one to help,sad... SAME BOAT

Edited by chrislai, 04 June 2005 - 10:53 PM.