Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Zombie Outbreak Survial RPG

• Please log in to reply

srgmcmuffin

srgmcmuffin

• Pip
  • 1 posts
In the major city of Last Rock Colorado it's early summer.The outbreak has spread quickly and is found to be spread by the direct swap of bodily fluids (blood splatter in an open mouth if swallowed or in an open wound). The (max of six) of you were living in an apartment complex together when the dawn of the zombie epidemic began.All of you listened to the news and stayed inside but soon provisions ran thin and it be came clear you all would have to work togather to survive.Or die trying...

Charcter sheet
Name:
Bio:
----------
(1-6 on all attributes 15 points to use as you wish i will give 5 extra points from bio and job as well as a perk as I see fit)
Strength:1-6
Agility:1-6
Intelligence:1-6
Reflex:1-6
Luck:1-6
Perk:(leave blank)

Rules: working together is number one no running off by yourself
I'll give a choice between a number options for every scenerio presented
non-player suggestions post will be taken into consideration
dialoge between character is highly encouraged (could result in boosts as well as different options in scenerio)
as players die off I may add new ones
This game will end when the players decide

Advertisements

piki112

piki112

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Name: Jon White
Previous Job: Cashier at Home-Depot
Bio: Just a regular university kid, studying biology and chemistry in the hope of becoming a scientist. Works at Home-Depot on weekends for some extra cash, but generally tends to slide through life.

Strength: 4
Agility: 2
Intelligence: 4
Reflex: 4
Luck: 1
Perk:

This seems like it could be fun :popcorn:

TheInfectedGuy

TheInfectedGuy

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Name: Paul Blazkovikan
Previous job: Insurance worker
Bio: Forever alone kinda guy who wants to have a cool adventure... He kinda didn't grow up, when talking about his dreams, but he's got a nice (boring) job, and that's all he needs for a living

Strenght: 1
Agility: 3
Intelligence: 5
Reflex: 4
Luck: 4
Perk:
now I'm waiting :cool:

TheInfectedGuy

TheInfectedGuy

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Oops!
Agility: 1

Divers

Divers

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Agility: 2
Luck: 5 :-)

Tim_the_WIzard

Tim_the_WIzard

• PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
Name: Tim Green
Previous job: Network Administrator
Bio: Full time college student and full time worker. Eccentric, and absorbs info. like a sponge.
----------

Strength:2
Agility: 3
Intelligence: 5
Reflex:3
Luck:2
Perk:

This sounds great.

---
Just realized how long this thread has been inactive. In light of so I would be willing to run this game in place of srgmcmuffin. If you would still like to play please create a Character sheet as exampled above. I will start when I have at least 5 players, and I will add up to 8 max.

Edited by Tim_the_WIzard, 13 March 2013 - 01:04 PM.