Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Transferring Dell Precision 390 components

• Please log in to reply

globaljoe

globaljoe

• PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
I did an operating system re-installation on a Dell Precision 390 a few months ago for a friend of a friend, he has now been in touch and wants to know if I will be able to transfer all of the components into another case that his girlfriend found on e-bay and took a liking to, the case is an Envizage-E-3393-Black-Blue-ATX-Gaming-PC-Tower-Case, can anyone foresee any problems I may have with this.
Thanks.

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts
Can`t foresee any problems there http://www.envizage....tower-case.html the size and connections on the Dell PSUs were a worry years back but they have in the main fallen in line with other suppliers now and use components that are more universal.

globaljoe

globaljoe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
Thanks Phil, I'll give that a go then! :thumbsup:

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts
No worries and give us a shout if you need us :thumbsup:
http://gdgt.com/dell...sion/390/specs/ one concern is the lack of MB dimensions, ATX, mATX or uATX, there is a (unused though) question and answer facility at the attached link.