I asked about this in another thread but should've started a new one because the OP has a slightly different problem. Here's the link from my first post there. My Link
There's a few more details to this. I had to use IE to look at the Sandboxie site. This all started on sunday, April 1, 2012. I downloaded Sanboxie and put my browsers in there, and clicked on the link in their window. At first, everything was fine. While in IE, I saw 2 google symbols in the search, so I tried deleting them. I deleted one but could not do the other. This may be where my problem started. I don't know. I set up my preferred search, and thought everything was OK.
Sandboxie is supposed to prevent programs from making changes to an application. I hope I've explained that correctly.
I think I've given all the details. If I can fix it myself I will, and report back here. The last time I used IE, there was no google as default. FF has google as default, too but I just changed search engiines and was OK. I don't recall being able to delete all of it from there either.
Thank you to anyone who can help.