Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Detailed info about computer viruses for a school paper?

• Please log in to reply

BonbonRose

BonbonRose

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
Hi,
I know this isn't the kind of problems familiar here but I thought who's better to help me than you..

Our teacher gave us this assignment to follow computer viruses progression from like year 2000 till now.
The headlines I already have and trying to surpass are: how a computer virus is similar to and different from biological virus; how computers get infected and how a virus works once infects a machine and infection symptoms; types of viruses, viruses damages and protection from viruses; and how viruses outsmart antivirus programs and vice versa. But I can't go beyond that.. everything I find on the internet is either concerning the history and emergence of viruses and the new viruses around or some too geeky stuff with equations and Gibberish words.

I need sophisticated sources but not that geeky to use. and any advice?

Thanks in advance : )

Advertisements

godawgs

godawgs

Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 8,228 posts
Hi BonBonRose,

See if the links on this search results page help.

Good Luck!

BonbonRose

BonbonRose

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Hi godawgs,

That page has some good results.. Thanks for helping :)

godawgs

godawgs

Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 8,228 posts
You are welcome. Hope you get an A!