Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cant reinstall spore

• Please log in to reply

paradigmvulpes

paradigmvulpes

• Pip
  • 1 posts
alright then first off i have windows 7 and use google chrome. now, a few months ago i bought the game spore from EA via origin, so it's directly downloaded onto my computer, i played it and liked it, then i see that there is an expansion for it, spore: galactic adventures, so i bought that via origin, but it won't install, so after a few tried i contact EA help, but they really didn't help, so i took matters into my own hands and uninstalled spore thinking that it would help me install galactic adventure, but now i cant reinstall spore at all. i click install, because it constantly says ready to install. normally it would start to show a percentage, but no, it just says downloading. after a few moments a black box come up and disappears faster than i can even print screen it. it looks sort of like the command promt. then it stops saying installing and goes back to ready to install. i asked ea about this as well but have yet to hear back, it's been four days. can anyone help, because as much as i enjoyed the game i'm not going to buy it again, especially if it won't download.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
here is EA troubleshooting page: https://help.ea.com/...-game-wont-load

you may have to remove origin and then reinstall as well.

piki112

piki112

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I would reinstall origin and see if that helps, EA customer support isn't too bad so you can always try creating a new ticket.
Good Luck though :thumbsup: