Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Xp Help Novice User

• Please log in to reply

sillytits

sillytits

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, I am new to all this and I hope I am at the right place. I have a Samsung laptop using xp home (Ithink) I have scoured the internet for ways to enter or open my system volume information or maybe to even rename it and I am unable to after following everything to the letter. I am well stuck. The other problem will be finding this again if anyone answers me lol.

Thanks in advance Georgia :o) x

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
You might want to try Microsoft knowledge base page located HERE on how to do this. Let me know if it helps.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

You said not to pm you but to let you know how I got on. I dindnt know how to let you know other than this. So sorry for this. Im not sure how to use this site yet. I am trying to find my way round. Anyway thanks for your help but none of those worked even from run. Thank you anyways

Regards

Georgia

Are you getting a error message or anything when attempting to do any of the steps?